Burn

I sighed looking around the room for any evidence were we lucky? No, of corse we didn't find anything. Everyone report to the dining hall!

We walked out of sky's room and into the dining hall. Nobody looked at each other all of our trust was gone. The man in the black and red suit sighed "so do anyone of you have evidence? Your boring me" he complained.

I looked around and mumbled "come on... Anyone?" Jordan sighed "I did see a gray hair if that helps..."

"Well who has grey hair?" Seto looked at him.

I looked around "well... There's Wolfy and nyan..." The two girls looked at eachother "I DIDNT KILL ANYONE!" They both yelled.

For some reason I could tell if someone was lying and it was obvious nyan was lying I mean you could even see her sweating while Wolfy looked determined.

" it's nyan " I spoke up as she looked at me with disbelief.

"So does everyone agree?" The man looked at us and we nodded. It was the only option.

" well your right nyan was the murderer!" He smiled as nyan was teleported into the same room as Mitch was.

Nyan just stood there but she wasn't looking normal she was sweating not from nervousness you could feel the intense heat coming from the room from here.

The man yawned "okay this is taking to long" he said as he flipped a lever causing the room to just catch on fire.

Another scream echoed the room.

We looked up at the screen two more red X's only 8 of us left...

Team insane   (danganronpa version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें