one.one

AN: this book will jump from the past to present and any chapter that starts with one is past and two is the presentation now on to the story thanks.

. . . . .

Aaliyah couldn't feel nothing. She could feel the air conditioner blaring down on her arms. She could feel the softness of her favorite shirt against her skin. She could feel her teeth biting into the soft flesh of her lips. Yet she couldn't feel herself. She was numb.

Aaliyah stood alone in the Seoul airport waiting for her flight. She stood quiet and expressionless while watching the people around her. Something she usually enjoyed. Because in her mind there was nothing more peculiar than human behavior.

"Ah ah mom. Stop that hurts." She heard a vaguely familiar voice.

Intrigued Aaliyah turned towards the sound of the voice, only to find someone she could of gone on without seeing. There Namjoon stood getting hit on by his mother. But with nothing else to do she continued to watch.

"Yah why do you always pack so many clothes ever time we take a trip" Mrs.Kim said .

Namjoon looked away from his mother as she continued to nag on letting her rant fall on death ears. He instead focused on the thought of her. He knew shouldn't but he couldn't help it.

He thought about the things he done to in order to capture all of her love. He wondered if she would ever figure out it was him that orchestrated the breaking of her heart. He regretted making her feel that way but in his mind this was only way to teach her how to receive love.

The sight of Namjoon reminded Aaliyah of them. Everything in Seoul reminded her of them. Even the particles in the the air that clogged her lungs reminded her of them. Aaliyah knew the only way to be free of them was to get away from Seoul.

"Now boarding the flight to Venice Italy." A voice make voice said in perfect Korean over the airport's entercom.

At the sound of the that, Aaliyah quickly put her headphones in,and her hood over head. She briskly gathered her things and entered the line to board her flight.