Bionics

"Hey." William said to Tommy as they sat around the loft. "You uh...need anything?" Tommy shook his head. "So you're the son on this earth?" He asked. William shrugged. "Guess that's just how it works." He said. "To be honest I never knew about him until a few years ago." Tommy chuckled and told him that his mom had talked about him the whole time he grew up on Earth 2. "Your mom's famous around here." William said. "Well her doppelgänger, who everyone is convinced she is." He explained to him about Laurel's doppelgänger who protected the city as Black Canary. She didn't have powers but knew how to fight and used a machine to power her screams. "They even had a statue of her." He said. "Had?" Tommy asked. William nodded. "Yeah you're mom kinda destroyed it." He said. Tommy laughed, it definitely seemed like her. "How about we do some sparring?" He asked. "No thanks, I don't fight." William said. Tommy laughed and then realized William wasn't joking. "So let me get this straight." He said. "We're both related to some form of a Green Arrow yet you don't fight?" William looked at him confused. "Thought dad was dead on Earth 2." He said. "Our grandfather was my earths' Green Arrow." Tommy replied as he stood up. "Come at me." He said. William shook his head so Tommy attacked him. William then reacted by spin kicking him across the room. "Thought you didn't fight." Tommy said getting up. William felt a burn on the back of his neck, remembering the bionic chip. He went to take it out but the bionics kicked in when Tommy attacked again. "Tommy stop please!" William said. When Tommy refused, William slammed him into the wall and then threw him to the ground. Tommy then noticed the chip. "What's that?" He asked. "The reason I can do any of that." William replied. "I can't remove it." Meanwhile in another part of the city, Delilah was walking around when she saw Laurel by herself. "Hey." She said. Laurel looked at her. "I wanted to explain about the whole calling you mom thing." Delilah said nervously. "You're not my kid are you?" Laurel asked. Delilah shook her head. "My mom is dead actually...dad too." She said. "I moved in with Oliver after it happened. You were around a lot so you pretty much became a mother figure to me." She went on to explain. Laurel chuckled. "At least one doesn't hate my guts." She said. "He'll come around." Delilah said as she started to walk off. She then turned towards Laurel and smiled. "He's not just Queen, he's also a Lance." She said before leaving. Meanwhile La'Raya was looking at J.J. from a window as John Diggle was walking him around. Cody came over and laughed. "Hard to believe that we're literally looking at your future boyfriend before it even happens." He said. La'Raya laughed and nodded in agreement. "I'm just ready to get back to the version of him that won't run away to his parents if I go near him." She said smiling. "Hope he's okay." Cody nodded. "Yeah, Haven't seen him since we got captured." He said. La'Raya looked down and decided to change the subject. "So Frost Assassin is still out there." She said. "We've got Tommy from him. At least he doesn't have anyone by his side." Cody then looked nervous. "I wouldn't say that." He said. "There's another person who's been after us a while." La'Raya immediately knew who he meant. "You don't think he'll recruit him do you?" She asked. "We can't let that happen." Cody nodded in agreement. "I'm more worried about Phoebe's part in it." He said. In another part of the city, Phoebe was walking around when the air suddenly got colder. "So how long ago did you regain control?" She asked turning to see Frost Assassin. Frost Assassin chuckled as he walked over to Phoebe. "Charlie has no control over me." He said. Phoebe chuckled. "Funny, isn't that what you said last time?" Phoebe asked. "What do you want?" Frost Assassin then stopped in front of her and smiled. "Just giving you a heads up." He said. "Taking Tommy affected nothing from me." Phoebe looked at him. "So that's supposed to mean what exactly?" She asked. "You haven't exactly delivered your plan." Frost Assassin explained that he planned to erase Charlie completely so he could have full control. "And you want my help?" Phoebe asked. Frost Assassin shook his head. "That's another persons job." He replied. "I just came to let you know that a girl will be coming to ask you for help going after me, and I expect you to refuse." He said. Phoebe looked at him frustrated. "And what makes you think I would do that?" She asked. Frost Assassin looked at her. "Because Mimic, If you come anywhere near the operation..." He said. "I will kill them in a way you wouldn't believe." He told Phoebe that when she interfered, it would be painful for her to watch as they were done with. "You just gave me even more of a reason to stop you." Phoebe said. "Maybe." Frost Assassin said. "Or maybe you will accept the warning and stay away." He said to her smirking. "After all...their lives depend on your actions, and you get a front row seat to all the action." Phoebe stepped closer towards him. "Do what you want with me." She said. "Try and stop me from helping people, it'll never work." Frost Assassin shrugged. "It doesn't matter either way." He said as he started to walk off. "It all depends on you, not me." Phoebe watched him and then walked away. "Get real." She said as she left the location she was in. She was on her way to the Arrow base when a portal opened in front of her. "Hi." A girl said that walked out. "My name's Clara, and I need your help."