Destiny

Cody looked at Frost Assassin. "It's starting." He said noticing him looking beside him. "The hallucinations are getting to him." Frost Assassin looked at him. "Shut up!" He said shooting an icicle at him. Penelope used her fire to destroy it. Frost Assassin became frustrated and Killer Frost rolled her eyes. "They're trying to stop you." She said. "You really gonna let them?" Frost Assassin's eyes glowed and he sent multiple icicles at once, nearly hitting everyone. Tommy grabbed the Reality Stone and put it in his pocket. "Get the stone." Killer Frost said. Frost Assassin ran after Stealth Canary. The others started following him but then Jessica suddenly appeared. "Where's the stone?" She asked. Mark and Clara looked at each other and nodded. Mark turned to the others. "Go help Stealth Canary." He said. "We can handle this." While the others left, Penelope stayed behind and walked over. "What did you do?" She asked Jessica. "Where's Phoebe?" Jessica smirked. "Don't care, now where's her stone?" She asked. Mark and Clara looked at her. "You want it?" Clara asked. "You'll have to go through us first." She said. Meanwhile Stealth Canary was running from Frost Assassin when La'Raya, Delilah and Cody came over. "End of the road Frost!" La'Raya said. Frost Assassin looked at her as Killer Frost appeared. "What're you waiting for?" She asked. "They're in your way." Frost Assassin shot multiple icicles towards them. Cody shot an explosive arrow and quickly melted the icicles. "Charlie, whatever you're seeing isn't real." Cody explained. "You have to fight it." Frost Assassin rolled his eyes. "I already told you, Charlie's dead." He said. "And pretty soon, so are you." Stealth Canary looked at him. "Stop!" He said. "I'm the one you want." Back with the other members, Jessica raced around them to prepare a lightning bolt throw. "We need to copy her power." Clara said. Mark nodded in agreement. "Let's do it." He replied. Jessica threw the lightning bolt and Clara and Mark used a type of energy as a shield. They grabbed each other's hands and touched Jessica. An electric shock shot through them and sent them flying back. "What happened?" Penelope asked. "I don't know." Mark answered. "That should've worked." Jessica laughed and walked towards them. Just then Penelope shot a large fireball at her, but instead of hurting Jessica, she seemed to absorb it. "Not that easy fire girl." She said. Suddenly a breach opened and a streak of lightning attacked Jessica. It was another speedster, but they moved too quickly to see their appearance. The speedster phased their hand into Jessica and raced off as she fell down gasping for air. Just then Jessica began to crystallize and then shatter into pieces of purple crystal fragments. Mark examined the crystals. "It's almost like they have genetic material copied from Jessica." He explained. "So that wasn't Jessica?" Clara asked. Mark shook his head. "But whoever created it is the same person that probably needed mom gone." He said. They then rushed over to the rest of the group to see them fighting Frost Assassin. The group surrounded him and prepared to fight. Frost Assassin smirked and created a massive amount of icicles at once and launched them in every direction. As the icicles neared the group, the mysterious speedster returned in Flashtime. The speedster removed the icicles and then walked towards Stealth Canary. The speedster then took a piece of paper and placed it into his pocket and raced off. "That's impossible." Frost Assassin said seeing the icicles had vanished. The group started to attack at once when he pulled out a purple crystal. The energy shot everyone back and Frost Assassin vanished. Later on everyone went back to the base. While the others tried to find cold signature from Frost Assassin, Tommy began to return to his normal clothing when he felt something in his pocket. He took the paper out and saw a number. He then looked to make sure no one was around and dialed the number. "Thanks for the save." He said with a smile. "Should've told me you were in town." Meanwhile Delilah, La'Raya and Cody were saying goodbye to the team. "You sure you have to go?" Laurel asked. Delilah nodded. "Our time really needs heroes." She replied. Oliver looked at Cody. "See you soon." He said as Felicity came over. Cody laughed and shook his head. "Definitely a weird thing to hear when you don't really exist yet." He said. Felicity smiled. "Well at least we see what we can expect." She said. A few minutes later La'Raya activated a time breach and the three of them left. Clara was walking around the base when she heard someone nearby. "You sure?" She heard Tommy day as she saw him on the phone around the corner. "Alright I'll meet you downtown." He said before ending the call. As Tommy walked by Clara hid and followed him before Mark appeared. "Hey you ready to go?" He asked. "If we go back to our time we should be able to find mom." Clara shook her head. "Not yet." She said. "Something's up with Tommy." She then noticed the piece of paper with the phone number and dialed it in a nearby phone. "That's strange." She said. Mark looked at her confused. "What is?" He asked. Clara put the phone away and held up the paper. "This number is what Tommy just got finished with." She explained. "It's been disconnected." Mark then looked over at Tommy as he exited the base. "You think he's hiding something?" He asked. "Not something, someone." Clara replied. "Whoever he's going to meet now." She said walking towards the exit. "Are you crazy?" Mark asked. "You know what he'll do if he catches us following him?" Clara looked at him annoyed. "Well here's an idea." She said. "Let's not get caught." Mark agreed and set the time device to activate later. "I don't know how long it'll be before we go back." He said. "Then let's find out what he's up to fast." Clara added. The two of them then left the base and began following Tommy.