Bond

"I'm guessing you're the sister Frost Assassin mentioned." Phoebe said. Clara's eyes grew wide. "Wait you know him?" She asked. Phoebe nodded. "Since I met him I've been trying to reach his other personality." She replied. "But how did you and your brother get caught up with him?" Clara started to say something but stopped herself. "It doesn't matter." She said. The two of them went back to the Arrow base to meet the others. "Clara?" Cody asked. His eyes then grew wide. "Wait a minute, what're you doing here?" He asked. Phoebe then walked over. "You guys know each other?" She asked. Cody looked at Phoebe, then Clara, and back at Phoebe. "Yeah, she's a friend of ours." He said. Phoebe looked at him and felt like they weren't telling her something. Clara then turned towards Cody. "It's Mark, he's here with Frost Assassin." She said worriedly. Just then Cody looked up to see Tommy. "Did you know about this?" He asked. Tommy rolled his eyes. "He had his business, I had mine." He said. "So whatever he did with this Mark guy was never mentioned." La'Raya then pulled Clara away from the group as the two continued the talk. "Do you realize how risky you coming here is?" La'Raya asked. Clara looked at her. "Me, what about you?" She asked. "I'm not even sure how we ended up in this time period." La'Raya said. "That's completely different, besides you've already been talking to her." She said pointing towards Phoebe. "Do you even realize what you could have already done?" She asked. Clara looked at her sternly. "She already knew why I was here." She explained. "She hasn't asked about the future and I don't plan on telling her." Meanwhile in another part of the city. Frost Assassin was waiting with Mark in a warehouse. "So why exactly are we waiting here again?" Mark asked. Frost Assassin looked at him and smirked. "We have the element of surprise here Markus." He explained. "Besides apparently your sister is in this time." Mark rolled his eyes. "Of course she is." He said annoyed. "She really needs to learn to back off." After a few minutes back at the base, Clara saw a strange energy moving around and immediately recognized it. She snuck out and went to the location to see her brother. "Mark." She said running towards him. Mark turned around as he powered down. "I told you to stop calling me that." He said. Clara laughed. "And I told you never gonna happen." She said. Mark didn't laugh with her. "You need to stay away Clara." He said. "What happened to you?" Clara asked. "Ever since mom died...you just haven't been the same." Mark became annoyed. "Because unlike you I actually grew up and moved on." He said. "It's about time you did too." He said before leaving. Clara started to follow him but then walked back into the direction of the base. "Give him time." The people would tell her after their mom died. "He'll come through." Clara wanted to believe that, but it was becoming harder with the path her brother had chosen. When she got to the base she went to an area where she could look at the stars. Just then Phoebe came over and Clara couldn't help but look at her. "Something wrong?" Phoebe asked. Clara realized she was staring and apologized. "It's just I've always wanted to meet you." She said. "You're a legend in my time." She went on to explain that her mother would tell her and her brother stories about a hero named Mimic. "She told us about all of your recorded missions." She said. "The bionics, Contest of Champions, battling Thanos..." Phoebe immediately reacted at that last one. "Wait what?" She asked feeling a little frightened. Just then an alarm went off and interrupted the conversation. "We got an attack nearby." Oliver said. "What do you say Siren?" Laurel asked Tommy. Tommy shook his head. "Siren's your thing." He said. "Call me Stealth Canary." He said as he went to get his suit. "Oh, felicity made a few adjustments." Oliver said. Everyone suited up, including William. "You sure you're up for this?" Tommy asked. William smiled. Might as well do it while I can." He said. As everyone started to leave Clara asked Phoebe to help her find something she forgot. She led her to a room and locked her in. "Clara, what's going on?!" Phoebe asked trying to open the door. "Let me out!" Clara refused. She had read Phoebe's mind when she arrived. She knew about Frost Assassin's threat. "I'm sorry but I can't let you do it." She said. "I know how he plans to kill us and I can't let it happen." Phoebe struggled with the door. "I can help you!" She said. "I can stop him!" Clara shook her head and ran off to join the others. La'Raya looked at her. "You took care of Mimic?" She asked. Clara nodded. "Let's get this over with." She said. Just then Frost Assassin and Mark appeared. "I see there's no sign of Mimic." Frost Assassin said. Everyone then started to battle each other in different ways. Meanwhile back at the base, Phoebe was burning down the door with the power she copied from Penelope. "Next time you wanna lock me up." She said as she finished. She then kicked the burnt door, causing it to crumble into pieces. "Add a power dampener." She finished before leaving the base. She arrived to see Frost Assassin standing over Clara with a sharpened icicle. "Hey Frost." She shouted. Phoebe then blasted a giant fireball at Frost Assassin, making him get knocked down. Clara tried to warn her to leave but she refused. Mark saw Phoebe and appeared surprised. Frost Assassin then shot a sharpened icicle at Phoebe. Mark tried to catch it but was too late. The icicle shot into her side. "No!" Clara shouted. "Mom!" Mark shouted as he ran over to her.