2.

Air Strike and Birdie are an Air elemental falconer Sensei and his Blue Zephyr Falcon friend in Skylanders: Imaginators that teach Imaginators of the Brawler Class. They are available in the Gryphon Park ObservatoryAdventure Pack.

 They are available in the Gryphon Park ObservatoryAdventure Pack

Background

Biography

Before he began training Brawlers, Air Strike trained birds – especially the rare Blue Zephyr Falcons. They were once one of Skylands’ most endangered species, but Air Strike taught them how to defend themselves from predators... and not fly into windows. Birds would come from all over Skylands to learn his proven techniques. But despite their new defensive skills, the Blue Zephyr Falcons continued to be hunted by a band of evil trolls, who liked to use their eggs in blue-bacon omelets. So it was time for Air Strike to strike back! He journeyed to the peak of the Zephyr Mountain and single handedly took down the trolls, rescuing the stolen eggs. After returning them to their mother, one of the eggs hatched, revealing a very energetic Falcon that would not leave his side. Air Strike named him “Birdie” – and together, they now use their skills to train Skylanders, despite Master Eon’s crippling fear of falcons.

Bad Juju is a witch doctor spirit who first appeared as one of the Air villains in Skylanders: Trap Team. She later appeared in Skylanders: SuperChargers, as one of the non-playable villain racers in the Racing Mode, driving an unnamed oddly-shaped vehicle with a duplicate of her skull on the front.

In Skylanders: Imaginators, Bad Juju has traded a life of crime to become a Sensei, training Imaginators of the Swashbuckler Battle Classwith a new appearance and accompanied by her son Juju Junior.

Personality

If there's one thing the witch doctor loves, it's an afternoon nap. [1] Bad Juju loves to sleep, and those that disturb her must weather the consequences.[2] Despite being mean to a fault, she soon changed her villanous ways to become a better role model for her son; this is reflected in gameplay with Bad Juju playing defensively while near her son and agressive while he is away. Meanwhile, Juju Junior is cheerful and always excited, eager to help his mother.