8.

Spitfire is a flame spirit who is the leader of the SuperChargers in Skylanders: SuperChargers. His signature vehicle is the Hot Streak, and along with it, Spitfire comes with most of the non-Nintendo console Starter Packs of the game.

 His signature vehicle is the Hot Streak, and along with it, Spitfire comes with most of the non-Nintendo console Starter Packs of the game

Background

Personality

Spitfire is a spirited speed demon with lightning quick reflexes and nerves of steel. He is quite arrogant and overconfident, though the comics show Spitfire will keep it aside to act like a proper leader. He might be unbeatable, but Spitfire is no hothead. His bravery, determination and tenacity make him a fiery force to be reckoned with.[1]

Biography

Spitfire was on pace to become the fastest driver in the Super Skylands Racing Circuit. With his lightning quick reflexes and nerves of steel, this tech enhanced flame spirit was absolutely unbeatable. But during the championship event at Skywinder Canyon, he was illegally bumped off course by a goblin racer and sent flying into the canyon wall in a fiery explosion! Most thought that this would put an end his racing career. But three weeks later, he was back on the track, more fired up than ever to claim the title. Unfortunately, it was then that all of Skylands fell under the rule of Kaos in his Sky Eating machine, and the racing came to an end. That’s when Spitfire was approached by Master Eon with an offer that could get him back behind the wheel as the new leader of an elite driving team – the Skylander Superchargers!

Story

Rift into Overdrive

Spitfire first met Stormblade while outrunning the rifts around Skylands opened by Kaos' Sky Eater. After they both help evacuated the royal family of Stormy Stronghold, the grateful residents pointed Spitfire and Stormblade to Know-It-All Island where the Stone Headsmight know what was causing the rifts. Instead they arrived in time to save Flynn, Blobbers, and the Skylanders, Stealth Elf, Jet-Vac, Gill Gruntand Terrafin from a rift that consumed the entire Island.

After taking the group to safety, Spitfire and Stormblade introduced themselves, Dive-Clopsand Fiesta to the Skylanders. In spite of being non-Skylanders, Spitfire and the other SuperChargers insisted on helping the Skylanders find the Rift Engines with their vehicles since the Skylanders' mode of transportation was swallowed by the rift back at Know-It-All Island. The Stone Head's last cryptic message lead the Skylanders and SuperChargers to the Whirlpool of Destiny. While the land Skylanders held off a group of Drowwarriors, Dive-Clops and Gill Grunt dove to the underwater depths of the Swirling Sea to search for the Rift Engines. The Water duo eventually succeeded on their mission just as the other Skylanders were becoming overwhelmed, hauling a massive chest to the surface that contained the Rift Engines inside. With the power of the elemental Rift Engines, Stealth Elf, Jet-Vac, Gill Grunt and Terrafin transformed into SuperChargers and easily drove off the attacking Drow forces.

Now having enough Rift Engines to stop Kaos and his latest plan, the Skylanders invited Spitfire and the SuperChargers to become Skylanders, to which they eagerly accepted.