chapter 7:I LOVE YOU

Meanwhile at the Diaz residents, everyone is in the living room.Marco and star are sitting on the couch and Raphael and Angie are standing up

"Wow oh my gosh! I'm Soo sorry y'all went through all of that guys",Angie said as.it must have been tough for y'all. "It was especially when meteora ate my soul",Marco said."But that photo booth kiss,I thought it was cute", Raphael said with Glee. "Daaad!"' Marco shouted!

Star quickly changed the subject and asked Angie,"So what about y'all? What did y'all do when we were gone?

Angie began to speak, "Well we......" the conversation cut short as they heard a rumbling disturbance coming from outside
"Iy yi yi!! What's going on ?", Raphael shouted.

"Oh no he's here,"star said in worried.Marco turn towards his parents and told them,"mom, dad, grab jr and get out of here"."But Marco, what about you and star.if tom is as power as you say he is, then he will kill you and I can't let that happen",Angie worried.Marco grabs the scissors and opens a portal and says to his parents,"Dont worry I'll be fine iv faced worse that this,just get jr and step through here.This will take y'all to the castle".

Angie runs upstairs to Marcos room and grabs jr and runs back down stairs as they both are stepping through the portal, they turn back around and give Marco and star a hug."Please Stay safe",Angie said to Marco and star as she gave both of them a kiss on the cheek. After they step through the portal,Marco and star run outside to see tom standing their with his eyes glowing.

"What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO!?"star yelled at him." why don't you take a look " tom said.star opens a portal back to the spot where her and Marco first left.as then step through it they see Kelly,pony, heckapoo,and rhombulis on the ground unconscious with bruises, and scratches all over them.star and Marco arehorrified at the sight of her friends on the brink of death.

As star saw this she fell to the ground on her knees crying.oh no wha....what have you done!, star screamed out loud. "No star...it's what you did." Tom wrongly corrected. I told you to choose me or him,but you choose wrong".He grabs Marco and flies 10 feet in the air." And now you get to see watch me kill him. "Let me go you son of a.......".Shut up or "I'll make it slow and painful!," Tom threatened as he cut off Marco sentence.

"You no what....no.as a matter of fact I won't shut up!".Marco Cried.as he stood up to tom."

Marcos speech
Listen up Tom,Star doesn't love you anymore and never will and attacking mewni, beating up our friends,and trying to kill me is not making it any better.Your only hurting her more. Just look at her.she on the ground crying.you need to stop all of this Tom.please,you can still fix all of this.just leave.Get out of here and don't come back!".

Tom looks down and sheds a tear. He throws Marco onto the ground right next to star. Star quickly grabs onto him and holds him tight."Fine.........if I can't have her....... THAN NOBODY WILL!!!!," ,Tom shouted.His eyes glow,he summons big fire Blast bigger than his other ones and points it towards them after he fires star close he eyes.as she does life flashes before her eyes.

However.she gets pushed out of the way by Marco.after it hits him.a flash of light forms.as the light faded away. All she can see now is dust in the air.once the dust clears she she's Marco standing up , bloody, bruises and tears in his clothes. He looks at star straight into her eyes and says while moaning..

"*Cough....I...L....L...LOVE.Y..YOU." he falls to the ground....

Stars looks at Marcos dying body.her eyes begin to overflow with tears

To be continued......