Chapter 10: The Note

Note: this is the final chapter sorry it took so long I was working on my other stories

Few months later

Marcos pov
It's been a few months since Tom attacked and a lot has happened since then. Star gave the throne to eclipse because she couldn't handle being queen. And we found her mom in this place called our folk and her and river built a community in the forest and right now star and i are at the monster temple cuddling  Each other.

Marco and star here a knock on their door

Star: who is it, star questioned

Ransomgram monster: it the ransom gram monster and i have a delivery for star butterfly and marco diaz

Marco: ranasomgram?

Ransomgram monster: yeah im basically like  a mail man but sometimes instead of regular mail i usually deliver ransom mail.

Marco gets up from the bed walks to the door opens it and the ransomgram monster gives the note to marco and star

Ransomgram monster: yall two have a good day

The ransomgram monster leaves

Star: What us it marco?, star questioned

Marco looks at the note with reading the words "from Tom"

Marco: Its a note..... From tom

Star: what?!

Maro opens the letter and reads

Dead marco and star its tom, but don't be alarmed, this isn't a ransom note or any other threat note. Just hear me out. Im not asking for forgiveness because words cannot describe to what i did to the kingdom and to the both of yall. Especially what i did to you star. Right now I'm in the underworld doing some rehabilitation trying to get ride if my demons(pun intended) and trying to get my anger and selfishness under control, because I realized that everything I did was all on me and I need help. What im trying to say is that...... im sorry for everything I have done,from cheating on you to hurting marco and one day I hope that we all could become friends again. And Marco I apologize for trying to kill you.....again and I want you to know that I hope you will be a better boyfriend to star than I ever was was to her. sincerely Tom lucitor.

Marco and star look at each other with a blank star

Marco: what do you think star?

Star: I....I...I don't know

Marco: Yeah.. Me neither,

Star: I mean after all the things he did his do we know if he's not lying?

Marco: I guess we'll just have to wait and see because I have a feeling that we will see him again