chapter 8:The Transformation

Star is frozen, Tears are pouring down her face.She slowly craws over to Marcos dying body. She looks over Marcos body while on her knees

"Nooooooo!!!!",She shouted,"Marco get up!please don't go! I need you! Think about your baby brother! Think about me! I don't know what I'm gonna do without you! Without you theirs a void in my heart! I love you! Please, please get up! Pleeeeeaaaasee!!!!!!!!!"

No response, all she could hear was Tom gloating.He just stood thier laughing about how Marco Might he dead."I warned you star... I'm sorry,but you force me to do this.but don't worry,mewni will be just fine with me in charge" ,tom gloated.He reached his arm to the air where he formed a giant fire ball.

"Goodbye star", He muttered.he throws it right at star and Marcos unresponsive body.After it hit light flashed for 5 second,as soon as it cleared up,Star is show looking angry and down on the ground. it's revealed that star has cast a shield spell around her and Marco Right before the blast tried to hit them.

Stars eyes begin to glow and change to yellow stars.,she lifts up right off the ground into 30 feet I the air. Suddenly her outfit changes into a yellow and orange dress with a glowing yellow heart in the middle.she begins to grow 2 more sets of arms.her horn headband grows larger and changes to orange.Wings form on her back.
Star has transformed into her butterfly form

She turns to tom looking angry.Toms face changes from gloat to scared."Oh crap", he said.

"LEAVE US ALONE!!!!"she shouted", she reaches all six of her arms out, form palms and summons energy Into them. A giant ball forms about half of the size of the castle. She fires it directly at him. Toms face blank,but in his mind he was scared."Oh Shit",he said.

When it hit tom. A flag of light filled the air    along with the sound of an explosion.when it finnaly cleared.Tom was on the ground unconscious with bruises and scratches all around his body.

Star flew back down to Marcos body  reverting back into her normal form.she again gets on Her knees and a river of tears begin to poor down her face,"One of them landing on Marco" ."What have a done?",she asked herself.She thinks about all the times the spent together,The day they first met,the blood moon ball where they shared their first dance.She thinks about the time time were  they  eat nachos and  sugar  seeds, the time they fought toffee,the time when Marco taught her how to ride a bike,the last day at the bounce lounge, and The photo Booth kiss.

But suddenly,she hears a moan. She looks down and sees Marco slowly opening his eyes following with a,"St...Star?