4

We just stood there for a moment, all of us.  I looked back at Yoongi.  He looked scared and shy; he seemed to be trying to hide behind me.  I looked back to V.  He began walking towards us slowly, trying (and failing) to keep a smile off his face.

          "Uh, Jimin, here's the hoodie I borrowed earlier," he said, handing it to me.  Then he looked to Suga, then back to me.  I didn't like how excited and interested he looked.

          "So..." he began, drawing out the pause.  "You and Suga-hyung..."

          "So, what?" I said, trying to see how much he had witnessed.  But before he could answer, Yoongi stepped out from behind me.

          "Don't even think about telling the others," he said.  He paused, as if thinking.  "Well, maybe you could tell Jungkook.  Yeah, we know your little secret."  I blushed.  V looked shocked.  Suga continued.

          "I saw you earlier.  You're gonna have to be more careful if you want to keep it a secret.  And you'll keep our secret, too."  He stared at V.

          V looked thoroughly chastened.  He looked down and said, "Yes, Suga-hyung."  Then, with one last glance at us and a faint smile, he headed back to his room.

           I looked at Suga, astonished.  He looked back at me and shrugged.  "Use your voice, right?"  Then he patted me on the shoulder and went into his room. I smiled.

          I had no idea that what I said had affected him so deeply.  i was proud of him.  But personally, I would never have had the courage to say something like that.  Maybe he was right.  I needed to learn to take my own advice.

          I went to my dorm.  Hobi was taking a shower.  I sat on my bed and looked at my phone for a bit; but then I got so tired I decided I wasn't going to wait to take a shower.  I changed into my pajamas, promising myself to shower in the morning, then went to bed.