Adoption

-Me's POV-
I woke up and shower, dressed up. I was eating with my friends. We're having a conservation.

"Who are they?" I asked them, hoping their names.

"The people who are going to adopt you are from a really big family. Their names are the Loud family." Said Rico.

"They're really good people, trust us." Angelia said. I kind of smile at a thought of being with a family that would treat like I'm their own. But we all know that will never happen. It's probably just another people who are here to hurt me.

-Lynn Sr's POV-
The kids are at school, so that should give us enough time. We are driving the van to the orphanage to adopt a kid.

"Do you think they'll be okay with another kid?" Rita asked, worried.

"I don't know, but Lincoln needs a brother." I said. We arrived at the orphanage and went inside. When we got inside, we saw a woman. She greeted us and we went to her office.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs.Loud." She said. "My name is Ethel Beverly. I heard you are looking for a boy?"

"Yes, we are. Is there Zachary that we saw?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yes. Here is the file of him." She said and gave us the file to look at it. Zachary Haviland was just a baby and was dropped off at the orphanage. Me and my wife looked at it and we made our decision.

-Me's POV-
I was sitting on the bed, thinking about this family. Who could they be? Suddenly, the door opens.

"Zachary." Mrs.Beverly said. I looked up at her and she was smiling. I kind of smiled at her too. "You're adopted. I know you're gonna say no and––" I cut her off.

"I'm going." I said. She was surprised to hear that.

"Y-you are?" She asked. I nodded my head.

"If they are as you say, then I will be going to them. Just let me pack my stuff and I'll meet you." I said. She left the room and just enough time for me to pack.

-Few minutes later-
I was holding my stuff and was walking down the stairs. I saw two people who are going to be my parents.

 I saw two people who are going to be my parents

"Hello, I supposed you are my parents?" I asked. I didn't like this, but how am I going know to these people if they are good people? They both nodded their heads, smiling.

"Zachary, this is Mr. and Mrs.Loud. They're going to be your parents." Mrs.Beverly said, introducing them to me. "Well, take good care, Zach."

"I will, Mrs.Beverly." I said, walking to my new family and went outside with them. I see a van. "Is that yours?" They both nodded their heads. "But why a van?" They both kind of look hesitant at first and told me to get in the car and I went with it.

"We have kids." Said Mr.Loud.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yep." Mrs.Loud said, confirming.

"How many siblings do I have?" I asked. We were already on the move.

"Well..." Mr.Loud paused, thinking to say. "You have 1 brother and 10 sisters."

"Oh, okay." I said, smiling until I widened my eyes. "D-did you just say I have 10 sisters?!" They both said 'yes' and I could literally feel nervousness.

-Few minutes later-
We finally arrived at the house and I have to say, it's quite a big house.

-Few minutes later-We finally arrived at the house and I have to say, it's quite a big house

We went inside the house and I sat down at the couch, along with my stuff.

"They should be coming home soon." Said Mr.Loud.

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs.Loud." I said, politely.

"You don't have to call us that. Just call us Mom and Dad." Mrs. llllll, I mean Mom said, smiling. I heard baby noises and curiosity took over me.

"What's that sound?" I asked, curious. Then, I felt something. Hugging my leg. I looked down and saw the cutest thing! A baby! I picked it up, stars in my eyes. The baby was so adorable and silly. "Well, hello there little girl. What's your name?"

"Her name is Lily." Mom answered. I smiled at the little baby in front of my eyes and I swear to god y'all, I nearly fainted. "Would you like to keep your last name or changed it?"

"How about Zachary Loud Haviland?" I suggested, still smiling at the little baby. I put her down and she went somewhere else.

"I like it. What do you think, Lynn?" Mom asked.

"I love it." Dad said. They waited in the kitchen while I just still sit on the couch, waiting for my 11 siblings. Finally, I hear a lot of chatter outside and the door was opened.

'Here goes nothing.' I thought, nervous.

To be continue...