Where Is He?

-Lincoln's POV-
"We have to tell Zachary about the boy we saw!" I said.

"But he hasn't met him yet!" Luan replied, worried. "I mean, he is the only audience I have."

"Who cares?!" Lynn said out loud. I don't know about you guys, but I think something's going on here. "This guy sounds like he knows him! We have to tell him. Lori, what do we do?" It was a brief silence until she answer.

"We tell him."

-To me and Zach's room-
Yeah, I know. I was at our door and went inside to tell him something, but I saw that he wasn't here. I see a note and went out of the door for my sisters to see.

"What is it?" Luna asked, curious.

"I don't know. Let's find out." I said, opening the letter. As soon as I opened it, I read it out loud.

"Dear family, if you're reading this note, I left. I can tell you what you want to know. Well, I heard your meeting and said some things to me. Ya know, this isn't my first time getting adopted. There were previous, but all ended up bullying, abuse, slavery, all of them. I thought I finally found happiness, but that was all a lie wasn't it? I don't hate you, not one bit. I understand it was all too fast, too fast to process. Well, I'm doing this for you. -Zachary." Shocked was in me, along with my siblings. Lori was tearing up again.

"This is all my fault!" She wailed. "I should never have kept this a secret! He hates us!" This was too painful for me to watch and I hugged my sister.

"It wasn't your fault. We'll find him, I promise." I said. She calmed down a little.

"Alright. Everyone, grab your raincoats." She spoke. "We're getting our brother back."

-Streets-
Me and my sisters were walking around Royal Woods to find our brother. We asked him if they seen him and they all pointed to a direction.

"Hang on, bro." I said and we walked to the direction they pointed. We see a tunnel and heard some singing.

"I...I hide my light inside a cloak of night. Beneath a red scarf and a chapeaux. The pearl of my heart locked within a shell. Too afraid to let it go, to show it and all the headlines for the whole world to see. A monster in Paris. I fall apart, I fall apart, apparently. I did appear beneath the light, yes it was me. A monster in Paris. I hide my pain inside a melody. It's as if the notes I sing set me free. I keep all my dreams under a lock and key. I'm so afraid that they will fly, away from me. A monster in Paris. A monster in Paris. A monster in Paris." The song he sang, it brought our hearts ache. Seeing him in a state like this was worse than we ever imagine. Luna walked to Zachary and kneeled down.

-Luna's POV-
"Hey, bro." I said. He looked up and I see the hurt in his eyes.

"Why are you here? You hate me." He said, monotone.

"We don't." I replied. "We were just talking about some boy that's out there since you were adopted." His eyes widen.

"W-What did he looked l-like?" He asked, stuttering.

"He looked like a blond hair boy with a black lip, scary face." I described it to him.

"He's here." He said.

"Who's here?" I asked.

"His name is Marco. The bully who was my brother. Not literally." He said. "When I was 7, something I have not mention to my readers, I saw him as a friend, but in life, he was a bully to not only me, but to every kids, even the big ones. He was called the Devil and I'm not kidding. For some reason, he gets all psycho on me than anyone and he looks like he's here for revenge on me that I didn't do anything to him."

"Don't worry. We're gonna protect you." I said to him. He smiled.

To be continue...