Chapter 3

Narrator POV.

"Shadow? Shadowwww!"
A white female bat starts speaking up to the black blue who seems to be sleeping.
"Shadow wake up!"
"Huh?!" The black blur quickly.
"You feel asleep again-"
"Oh-...." then he starts yawning.
"Did you stay up again..?"
He sighs and answers
"Yes, I keep telling you Rouge I cant sleep. I-I don't understand"
"You just work too hard" the bat answers.
She continued
"Come on lets finish up our work so you can talk to the boss"
"What?! Why?"
"Because you need a vacation"
"Rouge I don't need it it's not gonna help."
Rouge huffed then rolled her eyes and said
"I am not gonna have this discussion again Shadow."
Shadow sighed while touching his face.

One Hour Later...

The Black Hedgehog walks up to a office and knocks the door.
"Come in" said from the inside and Shadow went in.
"Oh good your here Shadow I have to talk with you something important" a G.U.N. officer said.
"I know you've been working hard on those missions I told you to do, researching things of that Evil Doctor Eggman is working on." He continued
"I know we can stop him before he does any harm. Your a strong one Shadow and we need you, you do your work very hard but I believe you work too hard."
Shadow sighs and looks away from the officer knowing what he is going to say.
"I've been watching you and you don't seem to look well you seem awfully tired and seeing you argue with Rouge a lot now. It's not good for the other workers, it's distracting and neither for you."
"Which is why I am giving you a vacation"
The hedgehog replied
"Officer please I don't need a vacation."
The officer said
"You promised me  a few weeks ago that your sleeping  situation will be settled and here you are now and you still haven't changed."
"I-I know Sir..." as Shadow looks down.
"If I don't see you come back looking better than you are now you are going to be fired. You may cause problems in this job. It's  the best for all of us around here."
The hedgehog nodded and left the office.

The End.