Chapter 4

Narrator POV.

The Next Day

The Black Blur was laying down in the bed with Rouge.
He looked on his left side seeing small desk having a watch that was his shows that it was 5 am. He sighed then looks back up in the ceiling thinking.
When is this gonna end?
He thought to himself.
Rouge woke up and yawned then looked at Shadow.
She said to him
"Did you sleep this time?"
"....no..." he replied
"Ugh" then she got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

An hour later

They both were at work until the officer called Shadow again and asked him to talk in his office.
"You have today to work and you'll have 3 weeks of vacation"
"Alright..." Shadow replied while looking down at his shoes.
"You need to rest bud remember it's for the best. But also remember that if your not back with full energy I'll fire you."
" got it.." then off the hedgehog went.

Hours passed and it became 9 pm

Rouge and Shadow were at home talking in the living room.
"Shadow I don't know why but I'm tired of you going out every night. You won't sleep."
"Because I cant" Shadow hesitated
"Don't be ridiculous Shadow The Hedgehog! You know you can you just don't want to!"
"When are you going to understand?!" Shadow raised his voice then Rouge yelled
"Your the one who doesn't understand! I wait weeks for you and I to- to go out and spend time together relax ourselves! But I find you always asleep every single minute! You ignore me your not there when I need you!"
"I ignore you?! I'm not there when you need me?! Rouge I'm always by your side but I try and try but I can't stay up!"
"Your dumb! I'm done arguing with you ! And just for this your not sleeping in the bed tonight!" then she walks to her room.
The black hedgehog tightens his fist feeling anger and sadness.
He put on a shirt, changed his pants, and putting on a jacket leaving it unzipped. He wore his shoes on then left the house.