Part 3: 'you've got to be kidding me.'

Alice's day was boring as usual. It was her last lesson which was maths. The lesson she hated with a passion. She stayed staring out the window beside her, letting a quiet sigh escape her lips. Her mind began to wonder thinking about what she was going to do next once she had finished school life entirely. As much as Alice kinda hated school, it was her escape and the thought of not having that terrified her. She thought about college but, was there really any point. The grades she would need to do what she wants are so high and Alice didn't think she would achieve it. Alice wasn't sure what she actually wanted to do if she went to college just that it would involve English. Definitely. English was the only subject she actually cared about. English was just so intriguing to her. Suddenly the bell rang snatching Alice out of her thoughts. Everyone ran out of the room rushing to get home. However Alice walked as slowly as she could making her way to the gym hall. Alice got a note during her third lesson telling her that detention was there today. Alice let out a little sigh as she knew what was awaiting her. Cleaning benches.

Once she arrived at the gym hall, her eyes searched for the coach. They finally laid on him as he was packing up some equipment. Alice walked over making the coach look up. "Ah Alice, I was told you'd be coming here to help me out." He said with a smile to which Alice returned a sarcastic one. "Well you better start on the benches." As he spoke he passed her a scraper making Alice roll her eyes not saying a word knowing if she spoke it would be something sarcastic. Resulting in her being in more trouble than she was already. She turned swiftly and dragged her feet towards the benches. Alice looked under as the chewing gum hung to the benches. Alice just bit her tongue and worked on scraping off the chewing gum. Well I guess it could be worse as this thought crossed her mind the gym doors opened.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Alice mumbled as the one and only Fp Jones walked in. His signature smirk resting on his face. Alice watched as he walked to the coach. Fp glanced at Alice noticing her eyes were fixed on him. He gave her a wink to which she gave a look of disgust. Alice always puzzled him. If he'd winked at any other girl they would be drooling over him. But not Alice. He got that they 'hate' each other but he never truly knew why. It's always been like that. So long he can't remember why. He actually thinks she ok. It's just he finds it so easy to wind her up and honestly he loves it.

When Fp got to the coach Alice could see the coach pointing in her direction. Then saw Fp heading her way. Great just great she thought shaking her head. Her eyes now fixed on what she was doing. Fp sat near her but not too close just enough that he knew it would annoy her. He heard her let out a huff and he smiled to himself. Well this is going to be fun he thought.