Part 4: 'what's your problem with me?'

"You've missed a bit." Fp smirked pointing to a piece of chewing gum. Alice looked at him clearly fed up of his presence. It had only been 15 minutes and Alice already wanted to punch him. How the hell am I going to last another 45 minutes Alice wondered as she sighed.

"Well maybe you should just focus on what your doing." Alice shot back making Fp smirk even more. Fp was loving this. Watching her getting rilled up. He just shrugged before replying with

"Just trying to help." Alice didn't believe that for a second. She knew full well what he was trying to do and as much as Alice would hate to admit it , it was working. Alice rolled her eyes and continued with what she was doing.

It was about half way through their detention and Fp was getting bored now. There was only so many comments he could make and Alice has given up even replying to them. Fp just stared at Alice. Her golden her was curled to perfection and her leather jacket suited her perfectly. Of course he would never tell Alice any of this. After a minute Alice locked eyes with him giving him a 'do you mind' look. Fp shook his head getting rid of his thoughts and looked down. "What's your problem with me?" Alice looked up at alarmed by the sudden noise. She stared for a moment then laughed making Fp have a puzzled face.
Alice face turned to a serious one realising it wasn't a joke.

"Oh you can't be serious?" She asked. To which Fp just shrugged. Not knowing why it was funny. He genuinely wanted to know. "Well um..." Alice started thinking on that for a moment. "Your a jerk. That's my problem. You act like a perfect north sider when your actually far from perfect and far from the north side. Like you... I don't know like your better than me. Us. The serpents and it's annoying. Especially when we all knew where your gonna end up. Crawling back to us." After these words left her lips, Fp just looked at her truly shocked. Alice took in a deep breath reading his face. She had no idea where that came from. Especially because that wasn't the reason. It was annoying yes but not why she hated him. Honestly she didn't care what he did with his life. It's his life. The truth why she hated him was that she didn't really know why. She had always hated him for well forever. So long she couldn't remember. But she wouldn't tell him that. Fp looked down then back up clenching his jaw. Fp was not only shocked but annoyed. What's it to her. And she doesn't know shit. She can't tell the future Fp thought.

"What's it to you?" He asked in a sharp tone making Alice tilt her head confused. "My future you don't know what's gonna happen. And it's none of your business anyway. It's my life." He said clearly frustrated. Alice agreed with everything he said but she just went along with her lie.

"You asked what my problem was and that's it." Alice replied looking down and trying to continue her work. Fp copied her actions which surprised Alice. Yet she just kept her mind focused on the task at hand.

By the end of the detention Fp hadn't said a word. Alice could tell he was angry with her answer earlier on , yet when she looked at his face he almost looked... Sad. Alice was confused. I know Fp doesn't want anyone to know his secret so maybe that's it she thought. The both left there separate ways with Fp not even glancing at Alice.

Sorry for slow updates I have a lot with school but hopefully I should get better.