Chapter 3

⚠️Warning⚠️ THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VERBAL ABUSE,HOMOPHOBIC PRICKS,AND GAY SHIT⚠️

MOM I AM GAY! Were the only words echoing in Mrs.Jeon's head. She was going insane. It has been two hours since she kicked the boys out her house,including her own son.
Flash back
"YOU'RE GAY THEN GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A JEON. SO GET THE FUCK OUT FAGGOT!!" Jungkook quickly ran upstairs and grabbed his phone,phone charger,clothes,and all the essentials. He ran downstairs. The boys met him at the bottom of the stairs. Jungkook has tears in his eyes and so did Jin and Taehyung. They ran out the door before his mother had time to hit him for being gay or as she said it a faggot. She quickly slammed the door behind them.
End of flash back

Jungkook's POV
Right now I was at Namjoon's with Taehyung siting in front of me. We were both crying about the same thing. We had no family but Jin left. The rest of both our families were homophobes. We couldn't go any further Namjoon's cause we had no other friends and Jin wouldn't leave his side. They were currently laying down on the couch. It was so small Jin "had to" lay down on top of Namjoon but Taehyung and I knew he didn't have to. That night we all ended up staying there. Jin and Namjoon shared a bed since they dated and currently "secretly" getting back together. Tae and I ended up sleeping on the couch together. I told him to go at the bottom of the couch but when he fell asleep he cuddled my legs so I woke him up and since I sleep on my back he later on top of me just like Jin did with Namjoon. When we woke up my hyungs were standing there smiling. I felt something on my cheek,I look and it is Tae kissing my cheek in his sleep. I smiled at him kissing my cheek. I don't even know why I smiled. The moment soon ended when Tae woke up and pulled away. He thought I was still sleeping. Little did he know I was still up. Before I could open my eyes he connected our lips together. I open my eyes and stare at him in shock,then close my eyes and kiss back. He was shocked but still kissed me. After a couple of seconds we both pulled away out of breath. We looked at each other and he was about to say something when-" WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY LITTLE BROTHER JEON JUNGKOOK?" I went silent. He never said my real name let alone my whole name. Before I could speak Tae did. He didn't even ask about the nickname he just said "JINNIE he didn't do anything to me in fact I kissed him thinking he was asleep. He kissed back yes but Koo was just kissing me because he felt bad for me." My face dropped at the sound of that and said " I didn't do it out of pity. I did it cause I wanted to Taetae." Tae face brightened at the sound of that but Jin's went to a scowl. He didn't like it one bit so he asked Tae "Does he make you happy?" Before Tae can say anything I said "I will do everything in my power to make sure he is happy Jin,I promise." Tae stood there silent for moment and then said "Koo you already make me so happy no need to try when you already do." I smiled and secretly blushed at his words. Jin noticed I was blushing and screamed "YAH,DON'T BLUSH IN MY LITTLE BROTHERS PRESENCE." Tae and I started rolling on the floor laughing. We ended up bumping into each other. Jin started to run upstairs screaming "JOONIE MY BROTHER IS LOSING HIS VIRGINITY!!" With that we backed away from each other just as Namjoon came down and said "Let's make some ground rules."

Hey guys I am back. I am sorry if this chapter sucks but it's the best I can do for now. I purple 😘💜