Chapter 4

It was currently 10 o'clock at night and Jungkook, Taehyung ,and Jin were at Namjoon's for hours on end. They were currently sitting, cuddled up on the couch listening to Namjoon and Jin set ground rules for their relationship. "No making out in front of us, no losing your virginity in this household, no being cringy and cute in front of us, and NO CLOSING YOUR BEDROOM DOOR WHILE YOU ARE IN THERE TOGETHER! Understand or do I have to say it again?" Namjoon said while Jin jumpped in screaming the part about the bedroom with him. Taehyung looked scared as Jungkook looked like he was hatching a scheme, "If we cant do that stuff like a normal couple, neither can you." Jungkook said as a smirk appeared on his face. Jin knew he was going to say something like that. "Whoever breaks one of these first has to stay away from their boyfriends for a month." JUngkook looked at Taehyung who was looking at him with a determined face. Before Jungkook could say anything Taehyung screamed "NO MAKING SCENES OR HATCHING PLANS ON HOW YOU CAN GET THE OTHER COUPLE TO DO THAT! UNDERSTAND?!" Jungkook was shooked about how many words came out of Taehyung's mouth. That was the first time he heard Taehyung say more than eight words to anyone. TAehyung saw Jungkook being Jungshook and a smirk grew on his face. He went closer to Jungkook's ear and whispered out of earshot of Jin and Namjoon "Cat got your tongue Kookie?" Jungkook blushed madly before he said "Stop being a devil spawn Kim Taehyung." Taehyung's smirk only grew at what he said and how red he was. Jin saw how awkward it was and said "YAH! Stop flirting in front of us." Jungkook came out of his daze and said "That isn't one of the conditions. We can flirt all we want and you can't stop us either Jinnie and Joonie hyung." Jin and Namjoon looked at each other and smile. Without warning to Jungkook and Taehyung they screamed "JOONIE I LOVE YOU!" "JINNIE I LOVE YOU!"TAehyung jumped right into Jungkook's lap and Jungkook out of reflex put his arms around Taehyung's waist. When Taehyung where he went and where Jungkook's hands were he blushed out of controll but while they were looking at each other Jin yelled at them scaring them half to death "CUT IT OUT YOU TWO NOW OR YOU WILL SLEEP OUTSIDE TONIGHT!" Jungkook threw his hands off Taehyung's waist and as fast as he jumped on it, Taehyung jumped off Jungkook's lap scared of what his older brother might do but before jin could do anything they heard the door open and close with a bang. They all scared and as if nothing happened Yoongi walked in holding onto Jimin. When they saw everyone in the living room they jumped apart and then Jungkook, Jimin's best-friend asked him the question everyone didn't dare ask "WHAT THE HELL! ARE YOU GUYS DATING?! AND YOU DIDN"T TELL ME?! I AM SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR BEST-FRIEND JIMIN! WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME?!"

Hey guys I am finally posting again. I have been trying to post for weeks but my schedules been hectic from going to school and doing homework to watching over a baby getting scratched by the baby and then getting your hair pulled by the said baby. Either way it wouldn't have made a difference because I had writers block and if it weren't for a book I read I wouldn't be posting.

Shout out to @vkookiemonster9597 so thank you for the inspiration from your book.