IBD - Story Line

Hi guys...

*****"

Ragini is a village traditional girl full of dreams. She wants to fulfil everything but couldn't because of two things.

1) Her family's financial status.

2) Village people.

Village people believe that girls are meant for home and house works. But her father Shekhar who is against this belief educated his daughter till 12th. Later though he wanted to send her out to city and let her study he couldn't as his farms got fire in that year and he had a huge loss. Till then they were, though not rich, but a happy family having good earning of one can live a happy life. Shekhar has lost everything due to that loss. He still wanted to get Ragini educated but Ragini understood that it would be very difficult for her father if he lets her study. So she stopped studying.

She is a girl who spreads awareness and tries to create awareness among the children in her village but in return village people hate her, taunt her for sowing educational seeds in their village girls's mind.

Shekhar took loan from Sarpanch for the crop that's when he had got loss. As Sarpanch has an agreement that if he couldn't repay the debt before the due time whatever earns that come from the crop will be given to him till the debt gets cleared. In short Shekhar is working as a slave in his own crop. Though the amount of loan has been repaid Sahil, Sarpanch's son, always showed wrong accounts and keeps saying there is much more amount to be repaid.

Ragini once went against that but couldn't get succeeded as Sahil always wanted her for his lusts. Ragini gets scared whenever he comes near her and he always her to be his.

****

Sanskar a big textile businessman who now came to Ragini's village for purchasing some cotton feilds so that he can use them for textiles in his business.

Let us see how Ragini, a village girl and Sanskar, a big businessman are INTERTWINED BY DESTINY.

******

If you are interested for this story... I will update first shot. It will be few shots. It shows their love and support for eachother.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)