IBD-1

Hello Guys...

Guys I got to know that this is a little similar to a Kannada movie... I don't know about it...

It is completely my story. If you find any resemblance then it is merely a COINCIDENCE.

*****

It's a beautiful morning. A beautiful village is shown. It is very peaceful. Birds are chirping making the morning more pleasant. The cool morning fresh breeze is making the green crops in the fields move making the view more beautiful.

A laughing sound which is like natural music is heard.

A beautiful girl is shown running around the village followed by few kids towards a house laughing. She goes towards a small cow shed which is beside the house. She caresses a calf and feeds grass to it with a beautiful smile on her face.

A woman comes out of the house and smiles looking at the girl and kids.

Woman: Ragini

The girl turns and is revealed to be Ragini who is having a beautiful smile on her face.

Ragini: Ji ma

Ragini: Ji ma

Janami: (giving a tin) This is the milk tin. Give this to your papa. He is near the field.

Ragini: ok ma.

Ragini takes that and runs along with the kids.

****

In the entrance of the village we see a lavish car entering into the village.

****

Here Ragini and the kids are running, suddenly a woman comes infront of them and looks at Ragini angrily. Ragini looks at her and bites her tongue.

Woman: (angrily) How many times should I tell you not to take my daughter along with you? Such an irresponsible girl you are. Don't try to make my daughter like you.

Ragini smiles at her sadly. The girl looks at Ragini sadly and holds her ears asking sorry and runs into her house.

Like this one by one all the children are taken by their parents and everyone taunts Ragini in one or the other way.

She smiles at them the same way and goes to her father.

Ragini: Papa!

A man who is working in the fields turns and looks at his daughter who is smiling all the way. She runs towards him and hugs him.

Shekhar: Again everybody taunted you na.

Ragini: Oho papa leave them na.

Shekhar: but...

Ragini: Papa the old belief is rooted deep in their minds and hearts which I am trying to remove slowly. It will take time. Till I get success I will not leave. You don't worry.