IBD-3

Hello guys 👋👋

****

The place is beautifully decorated. Pandit ji is chanting mantras while Sahil is performing the rituals. The smirk on his lips isn't leaving even for a second. The whole village is present there to see Sahil and Ragini's marriage.

Shekhar and Janaki are looking everything with teary eyes helplessly. Pandit ji asks to bring Ragini. Rajdeep glares his wife who is standing in a corner while she immediately nods ok and rushes inside the room to get Ragini.

After few minutes Ragini is brought out of the room. Her eyes are filled with tears. Her face is expressionless. She is looking pale. Her eyes fell on her parents. Tears skip from her eyes as soon as she saw them. She saw them after one whole day. Sarpanch's wife makes Ragini sit beside Sahil. He looks at her and smirks.

Sahil: (whispers to Ragini) Few more minutes you will be completely mine forever.

Ragini shivers in fear listening to him. She felt helpless. If she tries to deny the marriage her parents life will be at stake. She remembers how Sahil threatened to kill her parents if she doesn't marry him. She looks at them with teary eyes.

Pandit ji asks them to stand for pheres. They both stand. Pheres started. Pandit ji keeps saying meaning of each phere when they are doing. When they are about to take seventh phere they hear a voice.

Voice: STOP

They both stop and look at that direction only to find police.

Who thought it must be Sanskar? 😂😂😂

All look confused.

Inspector: Mr. Sahil Sengupta and Mr. Rajdeep Sengupta you both are under arrest.

Sahil: (angrily) Why the hell we are under arrest?

Rajdeep comes and holds Sahil trying to control him so that he don't do something wrong in anger.

Rajdeep: (acting to be cool) Inspector please tell us why are we under arrest?

Inspector: There is a list Mr. Rajdeep. Should I say here?

Rajdeep gulped along with Sahil.

Inspector: (smirking) Frist one is cheating. Cheating Mr. Shekhar Gadodia regarding the loan he has taken. The debt has been repaid long back but your son showed wrong accounts and cheated him.

Sahil looks shocked while there is a little smile on Ragini's face. All the people started whispering among themselves.

Inspector: (looking at both Sahil and Rajdeep) Should I continue?

Before they both can say something they hear a voice.

Voice: Ofcourse you have to officer.

All look towards the source to find Sanskar standing there.

Inspector: (continues) Next is coercion. You forced Mr. Shekhar to transfer his land to your name.

Sahil looks at Shekhar angrily. Shekhar gulps in fear.

Inspector: Wow I should appreciate your guts to glare Mr. Shekhar in my presence.

Rajdeep turns Sahil towards him and signs him to be quite. Sahil makes an irritated face.

Inspector: (continues) Next is for threatening Miss. Ragini to kill her parents if she doesn't marry you.

Ragini gets scared listening this. She didn't said that to anybody then how did they get to know about it?