IBD-2

Hello guys...

****

Next day Sanskar is jogging all around the village by admiring its beauty. Suddenly he found Sahil and Sarpanch entering into a house. His steps automatically went towards that house. He peeped into the house through the window. His eyes fell on his angel who is standing at a corner bending her head. He smiled looking at her beautiful face.

Sarpanch: Look Shekhar it had been more than 5 years you are paying my debt but you are not able to repay it.

Ragini grits her teeth and fists her hand trying to control herself to not to speak anything in anger. Sanskar observed her. He frowns his eyebrows.

Sarpanch: So I am thinking to offer you something. This would get you out of the debt.

Shekhar is just looking silently.

Sarpanch: The offer is transfer the land to my son. I will sell the land for good rate and take the amout which you have to repay me. The remaining amout I will give it to you.

Shekhar's eyes turn teary.

Shekhar: (choking) But sarpanch ji that...that field is given to me by my father. And I also kept it safe just for my Ragini's marriage.

A tear tripped from Ragini's eyes. She immediately wipes it. Sanskar's heart pricked looking her like that.

Sahil: (smirking) I am going to marry her. I don't need anything except her. So the problem is solved.

Shekhar: But... Ragini nor I want you as her partner.

Sahil gets up from his place angrily and moves towards Ragini. He holds her hand tightly and makes her look towards him by holding her hair. Ragini winces in pain.

Janaki: (pleading and crying) Please leave her please.

Sahil: (looking at Ragini angrily) Didn't I tell you that you are mine? You don't have right to dream of anybody other than me.

Ragini nods yes crying bitterly in pain. Sanskar is holding his fist tightly seeing her like that. He just wanted to barg inside and beat Sahil to his death. But he controlled himself from doing that.

Sahil: (warning) Remember You are mine. We are going to marry day after tomorrow evening. Till then don't even dare to come out of the house.

Ragini keeps crying badly while Shekhar is trying to pull him away from Ragini. Sahil pushes Shekhar angrily which made him to hit wall. He leaves Ragini and leaves from there. Sanskar hides so that Sahil couldn't see him.

Sarpanch: (smirking) So are you ready?

Shekhar just nods his head while Ragini is crying hugging Janaki.

Sarpanch: Day after tomorrow evening you will give your land and daughter both to my son.

Smirking Sarpanch goes from there. Shekhar falls on his knees being helpless. He looks at crying Ragini helplessly. He can't even go against Sarpanch as he is the head and all the people support him.

Sanskar fists hand tightly and gives look to Ragini before leaving from there.

Sanskar: (makes a phone call) I want each and every detail of Rajdeep Sengupta and Sahil Sengupta in two hours.

Once he got reply from the other side he looks at Ragini's house one last time and moves from there.

Here Shekhar moves towards Ragini and breaks her hug from Janaki. Ragini looks at him with tearfull eyes. She finds him hurt. She immediately brings first aid kit and treats him.

Shekhar: (looking at her with teary eyes) You are going away from here tonight.

Ragini looks at him and nods no.

Janaki: (turns Ragini towards her) You are going away Ragini. And that's final.

Ragini: (sobbing) I will not go leaving you both here.

Shekhar: (caressing her hair) We don't have any option. To save you from him only this is the option we have.

Ragini looks at Shekhar and Janaki with teary eyes. She hugs them tightly crying loudly. Both ShekJan are also crying along with Ragini.

*****

Sanskar is peeping around the house to find what Sahil and sarpanch are doing?

He could find neither of them in the house. Sanskar immediately sneaked into a room where he saw Sahil keeping all the accounts books. He immediately starts looking for the books. When he is doing so he heard a sound. He turns and gets shocked...

*****

Ragini covered herself with a veil and comes out of the house. Her eyes are still flowing with tears. Janaki and Shekhar are looking at her painfully. Suddenly lights get on and a man is standing there beside a car smirking. Ragini and ShekJan get shocked looking at the person.

The person moves towards Ragini and removes her veil.

Ragini: (stammering) Sa...Sahil

Sahil: (holds her hair roughly making her to wince and says angrily) I know that you are smart. That is why I was watching you from morning.

Shekhar rushes there. He tries to free Ragini from Sahil while Sahil pushes him and makes her to sit in the car forcefully.

Shekhar: (crying and pleading) Please leave her. She will not go anywhere. Please leave her.

Sahil: (slaps Shekhar) She will be in my control from now.

He enters into the car and drives off while Ragini keeps banging the door. Janaki and Shekhar fall on their knees crying looking at their daughter's condition.

Screen freezes on Sanskar's shocked face, crying Ragini leaning to the glass window of the car and ShekJan broken and helpless face.

****

Hope you guys liked it.

With Love
Dharani (Dhaరणि)