Chapter 2: My Styles

Later That Night

I climb the ladder to Harry's tour bus bed. A black curtain acts as a door. I climb in and lay next to Harry. I rest my head on his chest. He pulls me on top of him. Harry and I were both pretty drunk. He slips my lace night gown over my head. He pulls me into a kiss. I run my hand up and down his arms. "Harry" I say. I snap out of my drunken state of mind. He stares up at me.

"Yes love" Harry says

"Let's wait for the real stuff until we're in London on Tuesday. And alone" I say. It is Saturday so we have a few days to go.

"I guess your right" Harry says. "But I want you to know something. I love you" Harry says.

"I love you too Harry" I say.  I pull the covers to my chin.

"Cold babe?" Harry asks.

"A little" I say. Harry wraps his muscular arm around me and pulls me close to him. "Thanks Harry" I say.

"What are future husbands for?" He says. I look up at him with a confused look on my face. "Well it's obvious we are going to get married someday" Harry says. I smile.

"Of course we will." I say. I lean over and kiss him. I poke his nose. "Mr. Harry Styles you are perfect" I say.

"Miss Brishelle Clark you are beyond perfect" Harry says. 

"Goodnight Harry" I say. I cuddle closer to Harry. I burry my head in the crook of his neck.

"Sweet Dreams love" Harry says.

The next morning

I wake up in the arms of my dream boy. I sit up and wiggle to the ladder trying not to wake up Harry. I walk down the ladder and into the T.V. room.  I plop onto the orange been bag chair next to Niall. "Good Morning Brishelle" He says.

"Good Morning Niall. How'd you sleep?" I ask instantly regretting it.

"On a bed! Duh!!!! Gezz Brishelle do you need to lie down a bit. Guess your drunk night with Harry must of really messed up your head" Niall says.

"What no Niall we didn't get that drunk. And we didn't do what you think we did" I say.

"Mmhhhmmm. I'll believe that when I see it" He says. I give him a quirky smile. I get up and walk into the hallway. The curtain of the first bed starts to move.  I stand in front of the bed. Louis' head pops out, his hair  everywhere.

"Good Morning Brishelle" He says.

"Morning Lou" I say. He smiles at me.

"Guess this means I have to get out of bed now" Louis says. He groans and swings his legs over the edge of the bed.  He quietly hops onto the floor making no noise at all. My phone buzzes. Why the hell is Savannah calling me at 8 AM.

"Hello" I say.

"Brishelle where the hell are you?" she asks panicking.

flashback

The boys and I walk into the press conference room and find  Savannah on a maroon couch sound asleep. Niall and Louis take a selfie with the sleeping Savannah. Then we just leave not telling her where I am going.

flashback ends

"I'm with Harry where else would I be." I say.

"Wait Brishelle you mean to tell me that you are with Harry Styles?" she asks.

"Savannah can you come over? I need to talk to you. We'll meet you at the McDonald's on Bryant Street at 1 o' clock" I say.

"What do you mean we" Savannah asks.