Chapter Five: Move Out

Tuesday at Midnight

"Brishelle" Harry says shaking me. I fidget. "Brishelle" Harry says again.

"What" I say. I look over at my clock. "Midnight. Harry there better be a damn good reason why you woke me up at midnight." I say.

"There is we have to get ready for our flight to London." Harry says. I smile from ear to ear. I totally forgot that today I leave for London. I crawl to the edge of the bed next to Harry.

"Don't just stand there get me down" I say. Harry picks me up bridal style and carries me down the ladder. "Savannah's we have to go to Savannah's hotel to get my things" I say.

"Not a problem love" Harry says. He sets me down. I stretch my arms and walk into the kitchen. I pull the box of Cherrios off the top of the fridge. I pull out the carton of milk and pour myself a bowl of Cherrios before my trip to London. I eat my bowl of cereal and walk over to Harry.

"Can we go to the Burbank Hotel? I need to get my bags from Savannah" I say. Harry sighs.

"Alright let's go" Harry says. He stands up and walks over to me. He takes his hand in mine and we walk to his black Mini Cooper. We drive to the Burbank Hotel and I walk through the doors. I see Savannah sitting on one of my suitcases in front of the registration desk. She has dried runny makeup on her cheeks. I run into her arms.

"Savannah" I say. I squeeze her tightly.

"Good Luck in London" She says. Tears start to fall down her cheeks again.

"Savannah" I say again this time with a sadder tone.  I look back at Harry. His eyes are swelled with tears. I motion him over to Savannah and I. He wraps his arms around me and my tears begin to fall. I can't believe that I am leaving my sister for the love of my life. "Savannah I am so sorry" I say pulling away from her.

"Don't be go with Harry. He makes you happy. And all I want is for my sister to be happy" Savannah says. Tears roll off my chin.

"Brishelle" Harry says. I turn and look at him. "Our flight leaves in a few hours we need to get going" Harry says. I nod my head.  Harry and I grab my bags from Savannah and walk to Harry's  Mini Cooper.  I run back into the hotel and hug Savannah one last time. I shove my bags into the trunk. We will be taking the limo to the airport and all of the boy's cars and mine will be shipped to London.  The tour bus drivers, Andy and Bobby, are going to drive the bus and ride a ferry boat to London. Harry parks the car in front of the tour bus and grabs my bags from the trunk. We put my bags into the trunk of the limo. I walk inside. Louis runs into my arms.

"Lou what are you doing?" I ask. He says nothing and squeezes me tighter. "Um Harry your girlfriend is getting strangled over here" I yell. Harry walks over to me and pulls me from Louis' arms. I let out a breath of relief. Harry sets me down on the edge of our bed. He pretends to fight with Louis.

"You leave her alone!" Harry yells.

"Come at me fat ass!" Louis yells. Harry tackles Louis to the ground. I burst out laughing. Niall walks into the bedroom hallway. He stares at the two boys wrestling at 2 in the morning and joins me laughing.

"Hey don't we have a plane to catch?" I yell through my laughing. Harry hops to his feet.

"Crap the plane!" He yells. "Everybody put your stuff in the trunk and get into the limo" Harry yells. The boys and I scramble through the dark night sky to the limo. I curl up on Harry's lap. I rest my head on his shoulder and he strokes my long wavy blond hair softly. I am sacred to go to London. It's not like I look forward to being mobbed or always having my picture taken. Or being on the news. Getting hate from fans doesn't sound to fun either. The limo driver turns on the radio upon Liam's request. I knew you were trouble By: Taylor Swift comes on. "Turn it off!" Harry yells. The limo driver turns up the volume on Louis' signal. Harry covers his ears, me still on his chest. This song has gotten really annoying And so has Taylor's meanings behind her songs. The song ends and Me and my broken heart By: Rixton comes on. The chorus comes on and Harry changes the lyrics. He looks at me. "You cured my broken heart" Harry sings. I pull him into a kiss. His tongue glides across my bottom lip. We pull apart.  Harry smiles. The limo stops and we walk into the airport. Grayson, the limo driver puts all the bags on the conveyor belt. We go to security. Officer Andrew Deliano pats me down. Officer Danielle Smith pats down Harry. She looks in her 20's and she gets a little to handsy with Harry. She tightly grabs Harry's hips. She grabs his knees and pushes him forward toward her face. She grabs his ankles and squeezes them tightly. She stands up to his level and looks into his eyes.