Chapter Six: Flashbacks and surprises

Ten A.M. The next morning

"Harry!!!!" I yell jumping off the bed into his arms. He squeezes me tightly. Harry sets me down and I sit on the edge of the bed. Our bed is dressed with blue stripes. Everywhere. Pillowcases, the comforter, sheets, and mattresses. Harry's walls were painted grey with white polka dots. Harry picks me up off the edge of his bed and carries me bridal style downstairs. I walk into the T.V. Room and look out the window. Fans. Cameras. Screams. "Harry" I say. "I'm going to town" I say. I grab my bag and walk out the door. I hop in my Highlander and start the engine. I drive to Starbucks and grab a coffee. I drive to my old house. I climb up the siding into my open bedroom window. I throw my bag onto my bed. I walk to my closet. I take my dress in my hands. This is the dress I am supposed to wear to Lucy Anne's birthday party tonight. I pull out my phone and call Harry. I ask him if he can come to Lucy Anne's birthday party tonight and he says yes. I end the call and walk downstairs. Savannah's bagel from the day we left lays on the counter. I pick it up and throw it away. In hear the door close. I walk into the living room. My cousin stands still in front of me.

"Brishelle" She says.

"Aridessa" I say. I run into her arms. Aridessa and my Aunt Judy own the house now. Since my father went to the hospital two months ago. About three weeks ago my mom was kicked out. Aridessa and I pull apart. My Aunt Judy stands above me.

"Brishelle what are you doing here?" Aunt Judy asks. I pull out a Tiger Beat magazine.

"See for yourself" I say. I hand her the magazine. She stares at it with big eyes. The headline reads: London's Brishelle Clark dates famous superstar: Harry Styles. My other cousins, Katie and April stand in the doorway. Katie is 17 years old and April is 15.

"No way. Brishelle. Since when are you home?" Katie asks. She pulls me into a hug. I got really close with Katie before I left. We pull apart and April stares dead at me.

"Brishelle is it true that you are dating Harry Styles" April asks.

"Yes it is" I say. I motion April to follow me outside. April and Katie follow me to my Highlander. We drive to the Boy's and I's house.

"Where are we?" April asks.

"Katie. April. Welcome to the One Direction Flat" I say. Smiles grow across the girls faces. After sitting in silence for a minute I suggest we go inside. The girls and I work our way through the crowd. I stand on the covered porch and ring the doorbell. I look back at April she has the "I can't believe this is happening" look on her face. I look at Louis in the window. I smile at him and he smiles back. Niall answers the door.

"Who are these young ladies" Niall says pushing me aside.

"Niall meet my cousins Katie and April" I say.

"Nice to meet you girls" Niall says. The girls stay silent and still. It starts to pour. "Come inside" Niall says. The girls and I walk inside.

"Brishelle" Harry yells walking into the living room.

"Harry" I yell. I run into his arms and he pulls me into a kiss. I wrap my arms around him and he drags me upstairs. April and Katie follow us. Harry keeps a solid kiss dragging me into the bedroom. Harry slams the door shut, leaving Katie and April in the hallway. I hear the girls moan. I pin Harry to the bed. I wrap my arms around him and I pull away. Katie throws my door open and I walk into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I pull out my phone. My heart pounds out of my chest. I run to my Highlander and drive to my old house. I run into the house. "Aridessa. Talk now!" I yell. Aridessa is 23 years old. Aridessa walks into the family room.