Ugh Katharine

Thomas Mottia has always been pampered. After all he's the youngest of 4. His siblings all love to coddle him though his brother, Dante(2nd oldest) tried to make him more independent but eventually gave up. Thomas is dependent because he's listless. He didn't walk until he was three years old due to his family carrying him everywhere. His family loves him...well almost. Katharine, his adopted sister(3rd) doesn't care for him too much. She is constantly complaining to their parents that Thomas is lazy and useless. Unfortunately for Katharine, their parents know Thomas is extremely intelligent he just lacks motivation. Katharine's jealous of Thomas gain when she entered the family at 4 years old. At the time Thomas was one and his parents found out his mom's body can't handle another baby. She was jealous because she felt that Thomas was stealing affection and attention meant for her. Nine years later, Thomas is ten and already in college. Katharine is thirteen and in the 8th grade. She's very bitter that Thomas is smart and talented but let's it go to waste due to his laziness. So after failing to persuade their parents she called Thomas outside near the street. Of course Thomas didn't really want to but Katharine dragged him out, staged a fight(Thomas: Which was obviously fake and one-sided since I'm too lazy to fight) and push Thomas in front of a car then screamed for their parents while claiming her innocence. All Thomas could do was close his eyes and wait to bleed out. Thomas opens his eyes to discover an unfamiliar room filled with materialistic items.
-------------------------------------------
Author: So how did I do?!
I'm sorry it's so short I'll try to make the chapters longer. There will not be any ships in this story due to my lack of experience. Please review

Peace out,
Ketaki~