three

"so what you're telling me is you won tickets to see shawn just so you could make him talk to you again?" my best friend says, making me sound dumb for this idea.

"yeah pretty much," i replied.

"you really are whipped. have been since third grade", "but, yes i'll go with you" she adds in.

 have been since third grade", "but, yes i'll go with you" she adds in

@KennedyRose: see you soon @shawnmendes ❤️

👤: tiffanyjenkins

@tiffanyjenkins: prepare yourself MENDES

@lucasmiller: the dynamic duo is gonna be back??

@stephaniew: favs 💘

@annabellajones: U GUYS ARE SO PRETTY

pulling up to the venue, the lines were already crazy, but lucky for us we get to skip those and go straight in to the meet and greet area. "what if he hates me?" i ask tiffany, pulling in the parking garage.
"him? hate YOU? after what he did? he's stupid if he does. you cared enough to come here just to support him in hopes of rekindling your friendship, relationship, whatever it was. you're a bad bitch. he ain't shit. you got this."
oh, how i love tiffany and her pep talks.

stepping out of the car, i grabbed my bag and we made our way to the box office to pick up our tickets.

"you'll go straight to the door over there and they'll let you in," the lady told us, putting wristbands on us. we thanked her and walked to the door. there was a short line leading in the the meet and greet. there were girls crying, shaking, vlogging. you name it.

"ken, you got this." tiffany said, patting my shoulder as i gave her a small smile.

"thanks tif," i sighed.

watching girls come out of the meet and greet amused me. "he winked at me!!!" a girl yelled as she wiped away a tear. "his hugs are so nice." a young girl said to her mom as i smiled. she definitely wasn't wrong about that. i always felt so safe in his arms.

"tiffany, you're going first." i pushed her forward. she nodded as the guard took her back to see him. i wouldn't see her until i was done so now i was officially in this alone.

about two minutes passed and the guard came back to get me. here goes nothing.

he lead me back to shawn as he was finishing up with tiffany. as she walked away she gave me a quick thumbs up, which i returned with a smile.

"go on," the guard said as i made my way over to shawn.

"hi, love! it's so nice to meet you, what's your name?" shawn said as he pulled me in for a hug.