What if..

Have you guys ever wondered how Dustlust would be like?

Dusttale is like -

This AU Sans tried to stop the genocide committed by the human by all means, but ultimately fails. Though, through unknown means, Sans gains possession of DETERMINATION .

Because of this, Sans tried to kill the human and end the genocide and the Resets once and for all, but yet again, he failed. The human soul was too strong for Sans. So he decided to sacrifice the other monsters to get himself more LV. Sans always felt tremendous guilt, and all the monsters return to him in his nightmares. However, he continued to kill, and eventually it disappeared. The guilt vanished.

At that moment, the only thing that mattered to him was putting an end to the human's tendencies yet again, but this time on a different playing field. Soon he had to kill his brother, Papyrus. Papyrus was the last monster that Sans had to kill. Even though Papyrus was his loving brother, Sans felt that he needed to kill him in order to beat the human. He also makes the argument that it'd be better to be killed by him than the Human. It was the last and most severe blow to his mind. Finally, after killing his brother Papyrus, Sans becomes insane. Since then, Papyrus' ghost has haunted him.

Through the psychological and Physical torment Sans had to face, Sans finally achieved the strength to kill the human. but at a great cost. His friends, his brother. Sans fell into a madness killing everyone he loved. Nowadays, Sans has nothing but LOVE.

Dustlust is kinda the same but replace "kill" with "fuck" and "killing" with "fucking". 
'-'