Chapter 8

(Brielle's POV) After we had all calmed down (to be honest, I started to cry a little too) we made it to my house. I hugged pony and Johnny, and walked inside. I turned and looked out the window to make sure they were alright, when a hand caught my shoulder and jerked me around. "Where have you been?! Do you have any idea what time it is?! And what happened to you? You're all cut and bruised!" My brother. "Skye! Calm down! I was just jumped after school and a gang of boys helped me out. That's all! No big deal!" "WHAT?!?! You were jumped? Why didn't you call me!" Skye yelled loudly. "Because I-" I was suddenly interrupted by a series of screams and yells coming from outside. "What is that?" I looked out the window once more and I couldn't believe what I saw. "Oh my god!" I ran out the door leaving a yelling Skye behind me. The socs were just leaving when I got outside. "Oh my god! Pony? Johnny? Are you alright? What happened?" Johnny was out cold and pony was barely awake. "S-socs...they j-jumped us..." Was all he could get out. "Don't worry pony everything's gonna be okay." They both looked awful. They were cut up--obviously by a blade--and bruised real bad. "Skye! Come help me!" Sky came running down the street and helped me get the boys back to my house.