I N T R O

THE TRUTH UNTOLD

Where the light of love blocks the darkness of her truth.

{INTRO + 44 chapters + 1 A/n + The Truth Untold + OUTRO}

11/01/19 - 03/02/20

[About you]

Name- Y/n.

Age-19.

Gender- well duh?

Personality- weirdest among all in the milky way.

Physical appearance- Well, the first thing that comes to people's mind when they see you is probably not that you're a maid.

°°°

You are the maid of the Jeon family, you've been serving them for almost four years now

You are the maid of the Jeon family, you've been serving them for almost four years now. You were brought here from an orphanage just to work here as their maid.

Mrs. Jeon, you and some other maids live together in their so-called "house" that looks more like a mansion, where people can actually get lost and never find their way back.

Mrs. Jeon is a very strict and cold person especially towards you which you have no idea about why. Even after being the cold woman she is, she never forgets to praise and show off her son, whom you have never met with because he went abroad for higher education and was there ever since you came here.

You're just a simple girl, maid actually, who's living her life like any other maids but it's slightly harder because of the pain that cold lady puts you through.

I cringed hard while editing this.