39. Café

Next day.

Finally, it's a day, all this time it felt like it was only night and night. Like you know how for the past few days all the main events took place at night so I kind of forgot about the daytime.

Anyways, I feel so refreshed now.

With a joyous mind, I inhaled deeply, taking in all the cold air and stretched my hands out.

"Are you about to do a cartwheel?" A feminine voice said from behind me.

Seriously, whenever I am even at 0.0000001% peace it itches Soyeon's armpits and no matter what she has to ruin it.

"Are you continuously losing brain cells? if I do a cartwheel here, before I can even stand up on my hands my face is going to flatly hit the wall." I said looking around, inspecting the size of the kitchen which was yet too small for such a daring act.

"Then what's with that body language, are you trying to seduce me?" She asked with her hands folded above her stomach making a queer facial expression.

Oh the holy alien God of the 8th moon of Saturn, take me far away from this dumb fuck.

"Are you suffering from down syndrome or am I autistic?" I squinted my eyes questioning her sanity.

"Day 2435 without sex: Hey, that beggar in front of our house looks kinda cute. Explains your current state." She said chuckling and looked at me as I instantly stood up straight.

She seriously can't be making fun of me being a virgin when she herself doesn't even know what an actual dick looks like except for those dildos she saw online.

"Bro what the fuck, why are you so convinced that I'm so horny that I want to seduce you?" I was actually getting annoyed now.

"Why? because you are you, you are Y/n, that's why." Soyeon simply stated.

That made me feel like a malicious virus for a sec.

"I hate you." I revealed the truth through gritted teeth.

"I despise you." She replied as if accepting the challenge.

"I shun you."

"I detest you."

"I loathe you."

"I abhor you."

"I deprecate you."

"I antipathy you." Soyeon spat.

"I d- wait what" I stopped, perplexed.

"What?" She asked, confused as well.

"I antipathy you is not even an appropriate phrase, it makes no sense, just like your entire existence." I said making sure that I perfectly said the last part.

"You know, I feel like I should get an award for having the best self-control or else you would have been rotting in your grave by now."

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away" I said the first thing that came to my mind after hearing Soyeon.

"What the heck, that was so random and unnecessary, just like yo-"

"But if the doctor's hot, better keep the apple away." I completed my sentence cutting off Soyeon who was almost having her tea.

"You know what Y/n, I can't, I can't argue with you."

"Huh, you should've reali-" I was about to flip my hair.

"My standards are way too high." Soyeon said and flipped her hair instead and left the room.

The way she walked away I almost expected her to randomly take out a sunglass from her pocket and put it on while some funky music starts playing in the background.  I sighed. She really has this stupid aura surrounding her that motivates me and leads me on to argue with her over the simplest things.