41. MAMA

"What?!"

"Yeah."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"........."

Seriously, I'm not even invited there, why should I go? I looked at Jungkook with a 'are you joking' face.

"Who said you're not invited? you are." Jungkook whined leaning against the counter.

"Jungkook, this is the MAMA not your aunt's house warming party." I stated the obvious.

"And who said you'll be invited to my aunt's house warming party." He cocked his eyebrow making me annoyed. What a bitch.

"Exactly." I said and turned around.

"Okay okay sorry, but Y/n though you were not nominated for anything or asked to perform, your name was mentioned in the invitation letter." I looked back at him with a frown.

"How come I don't know that?" I asked emphasizing on the I.

"Well because Mr. Park did not tell you yet?" He shrugged.

"What a trashcan." I mumbled to myself.

"Agreed." Well maybe I tried to mumble to myself but it didn't seem to work.

-

It was like a bowl with us sitting in the middle and all the fans of multiple groups on the part where the bowl spreads out. There was a giant field-like stage, chairs and tables.

Meanwhile, I was sitting on a seat beside Jungkook and drooling at the stage where god-like idols were performing. I shifted on my seat and looked around before inching near Jungkook.

"Excuse me for a sec." I whispered close to his ear so that he could hear me over the blasting music, he flinched and looked at me before slightly nodding and I stood up. I nervously walked past the group of fine men and found myself sighing in relief when I saw the sign of the restroom. I quickly entered the empty place and got over with my business.

While I was washing my hand I looked at the mirror in front of me to see if my makeup needed a retouch or not.

Nah, you look fine as heck mommy.

I smiled, satisfied and put my hand under the dryer. That's when I kind of noticed something. All this time there was a bunch of people surrounding me so I didn't notice it but now that I'm all by myself in the restroom I can clearly smell it.

The odor of period. Oh no.

What the fuck, my period just finished yesterday and even now back in the stall I did not spot any hint of blood. I started panicking and opened my purse for any perfume only to find a container of liquid matte lipstick.

"Who carries just a small lipstick in a huge ass suitcase? except me." I sighed. God, I'm so desperate right now that even If I find air fresher I'm ready to spray it all over my body.

Okay, Y/n calm your ass down, if I didn't notice it back in the hall no one else will. With that, I took a deep breath and made myself out of the restroom only to make direct eye contact with my handsome worst nightmare.

"I thought you were taking too long so I came to check on you."

Jeon Jungkook.

"Yeah-no I'm fine, just retouching my makeup." I stuttered and walked in front of him squeezing my eyes shut. We were walking towards the main hall in silence and I was trying my best to keep a decent distance in between us.

"Hmmm, smells like the lining of someone's uterus is constantly breaking down." His voice rang throughout the empty room, I stopped dead on my track.