1.Guilty Forever

-Hey guys!!! This is my first fanfic and I am very nervous. I will be writing a lot mostly late night's because of school and I will always be crazy about kariver. So watch out.

...

SUMMARY: Kara is in a fight with Oliver after finally seeing each other in 1 month(Thy have been dating for 7 months now). She starts to question his love for her and judges him one thing leads to another and......)                                                                                                                                    *Short Chapter*

Kara's POV

I open my eyes slowly, and feel muscly arms caressing my back and feel rough kisses on the palm of my hand, I start to giggle when fingers started to poke my stomach. 

"Hey you" Oliver said smiling

"Hey you" I said mimicking his voice which he found funny, and stated to rub my stomach lighter.

I couldn't help it, I started to laugh and told him to stop. 

"Oliver,... - still poking me - we have to catch up, you have been gone for a month and I-

(he paused)

"I'm sorry... Kara, but I have to go back to the team and I am really lucky to have come here ,even though it's crazy in Star city." Oliver said with a dark expression.

 "Well if it is that serious I can help, Oliver... and we can still catch up, I-I mean it's been forever and I really miss you." I said with a soft and hurt expression 

Oliver winced at the tone of my voice and his tone softened 

"Babe, if I couldn't handle it I will ask you, I promise... and I can't ask you because you have your problems to deal with. Also this night all that we did was- "

"Perfect..." I said finishing his sentence while blushing.

"And it reminded me what I am fighting for...to come back, to you" Oliver said as he planted soft kisses on my forehead.

Then he slowly got up and went to the shower."I'll be right back" He said and I heard the water turn on. A sound came from his phone and curiosity got the best of me. I picked his phone up and he got a text form a anonymous user. " Last night was great, I love it. Come back late morning and we can finish up." I read and was in shock...

Immediately, tears start to well up in my eyes I sat the phone down and silently cried for a couple of minuet's and then... anger started to consume me slowly.

-Is this why he was distant for a month, he was cheating on me!  Thoughts crossed my mind and each one was infuriating me. I thought about all the time he told me he loved me and we have been dating for 7 months now! Was that all a lie? --- Did he ever really love me......?

As I was thinking Oliver came out of the shower in a suit, I knew he was going to leave, I quickly wiped my tears away and pretended that I was sleeping. "Hey Kara, I'm heading back to Star City" he said. I didn't reply fearing what might come out of my mouth. Then I felt a kiss on my forehead tracing down to my chin, and just when he was about to kiss me I turned around forcefully, and cross my arms. "Hey Kara, what's wrong" he said with a hurt expression. He turned me around and I snapped. "You LIED to me, you said you LOVED, me!" Oliver looked startled and then concerned."I do love you Kara, and I love you with all my heart. I don't know what made you to think this, but-"