Introduction and Pleasantries

I N T R O D U C T I O N
"Her power was tremendous, working through her, but it had gone to rot, and without someone to help her and to love her, she did not know how to take it back."
FIENDISH

This is a new world.  A corrupt world. One where the humans hold no authority. They are less than. Scum.

It wasn't always this way. The humans once had the upper hand. Pushing the vampires into hiding. Treating them like animals.

They starved them. They bathed themselves in peppermint and pine. Made their skin taste like poison. Even if a vampire managed to get their hands on them, their skin was burned upon contact.

The vampires formed an army. One that was filled with only the best of soldiers.

Vampires. Lethal things they are.

When the humans were asleep, the vampires invaded. Hundreds and thousands of them fighting for the freedom they deserved. Fighting for the power  they wanted.

Some fell. Most of them ripped out the throats of any human that put up a fight.

They forced the humans back into their homes and took on the castle where they killed everything that moved.

Now. They are the ones in power. The ones who get to starve and kill the people if that is what they most desire.

Every year, on the 1st of February the king and his advisers hold an offering ceremony. This ceremony is not for the faint of heart. For the king never had a liking for cowards.

The kingdom keeps a log of every human that is born. They know all blood types, and they know all names. Young men and woman are randomly chosen once they turn 18. They are brought to the castle and they are lined up. The king's advisers and the rest of the castle choose the human they want and the rest are sent home never to be chosen again.

Why would you want to choose someone who already wasn't good enough? Second chances where never the kingdoms forte.

Why would they want these humans? Well as a walking blood bag of course. This is not a matter of who is the prettiest. This is a matter of who smells the best. Who makes your mouth water. Who makes your head fog with desire.

The king never had much want for a human.

He stood and watched as the people in his castle took what they wanted. Never choosing. Never wanting. The king never needed these things. People bowed down to him. Begged him to take them, but he always turned the other cheek.

Why would you choose one person when you can drink from everyone else's blood pumping machine?

Interesting isn't it?

How fast things can change?

THIS BOOK IS INSPIRED BY THE FOLLOWING WORKS:

    TWILIGHT + THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

©2019, Coldest

VAMPIRE!LOUIS

AGE GAPS

VIOLENT SCENES/GIFS

SASSY!HARRY

EXPLICIT LANGUAGE/SEX SCENES

BLOOD KINKS

I haven't published anything in 4 years but i have so many unpublished works and this one just seems too good to pass up.

I missed writing, so here I am. Doing what i love the most. Thank you for reading. Even if it was only the introduction.

Anything beyond this point may be gruesome and not for everyone.

You have been warned my loves.