the realization

Ahhh ..... This is so strange that I m doing this coz I don't have any intention to do so... 

Well ... Another thing is .... Because this only my way to revile my frustration and pain so I shouldn't have to worry about any think .... Like .....

          English, Grammar, of course the story line and concept and etc etc ....

Its just a thing I just want to do it, So I m doing this. Coz I need to do this very badly. This is necessary for me if I don't then I'll gonna mad or crazy.

And one more think this is surly something very dark and sensitive and can be hurt you badly so don't read if you uncomfortable and sensitive.

Well......

God.. Help me.... I m going to open myself and my deep and dark and completely hidden feeling that I never shown in front of anyone. This is very hard and difficult splcly when, when its hurt you the most. What I m going to do this will be hurt me the most coz I would have to be remember everything what happened to me in the past or happening in present, right now, in passing time and still I m hurting my self when I already am...

This is funny no.... Like you know that this thing will hurt you but you want only that thing nothing else..

Yaa that's mee ladies and Gentlemen I like those thing who give me pain coz this relif me pain, my pain which is killing me very day and every night .

I will talking about this shit well not now but definitely in next chapter of my Dark Dairy .....

Till then be happy if your life is giving you this chance ....

Bye.....

Bye......

See you.......

Don't know to who.  ????