before from everything start

Dear Dairy,

Today i m going to tell a story, a story of a little girl who had lot of dreams for her future and lots of thing to do in her present.

Well she was the most happy girl in the world coz she could image the things. The things about colour, wind, water, dust, ash and could. She created fairy land and princess castle on clouds, she wanted to find that colour factory where all colour made for colour butterfly by tiny fairies.

The fairies ohhh who much she liked them she wanted to find them so she gathered her friends and informed them bout her plan. They all agree on it immediately so they deicide to go and find them in jangle. But when and how that was the most biggest questions to dealing with. Coz that jungle is very wild and dark and there so many wild animals lived out there, said a another girl and also we have the school after that tuition and beside all of that my mom won't allow me to go in that scary woods. Explained the girl with seriousness and a pout on her face.

Ahhhh she is right my mom too not going to allow me either, informs her cousins a stick in his hand which was dancing between his fingers  continuously making her head dizzy.

Ohhhh why you guys so cowards _______ we are not .... Yess you are you all are cowards and scary cats...... Sply you Hyung .... You said me either that you not scared of anything but you feared with ghosts and can't take the permission to unit for a simple trip in garden you were my hero hyung but now I think I'd have to find another Hero for my help and rescue, she said all that her elder cousin brother with an anger pout redden her face making her scary but more adorable. Ohhhh she knows how to manipulate her brother and friends with her cuteness plus how can she find another Hero if its not him....

Haannn I m not coward and you aren't going to find someone else coz I m one and only Hero here......

Ohhhh yaaa ???? Sure sure ... Why not you are only Hero here. The hero who scard with Coral snake and Jumping around in whole  garden when that little snake moved upon his lap, you zaya he was jumping and  screaming like a lil kid ..... O really hyungi you are. She was surprised to hear that her hyung got scared and the most fentinaizing thing he was as jumping like kid she thoughts how would he looking when like this ... This will be cool to see her hyung squaring.
Hyung I want to see that too she pull his sleeve with her two small finger .. I want to see you jumping like a kid too I never saw you like that ..... Wait.. What ????? Arru serious ??? .... Ahhhhh zaya no I wasn't jumped and screamed spsly like kid... He is telling you a lie ... A BIG BIG BIG LIE.... AND No  I m not going to do that ohhh cmmon zaya how can you think me  like that you know how like I m ???? But but he is ..... He is telling !!!!
He is lying ......
Ooo shame shame hyung you r lying. This is bad .... Very bad... And bad is very bad thing.... And doing bad thing is very bad 😒😒😒.
A aa Nooo I m not....  He is lying zaya believe me he is not that brave intact he was ran away when we went to town house for pluck flowers and the Gardner run after us, he was first how jumped upon the wall and run away. Explained him with prove to her and she mouth hang open from surprise and shock ...
Ohhhh yaaa hyung ... Is this ... 😱😱.

O... No zaya .... Baby he is lying plz ... Believe me ... Okkk I m your real hyung right ?
Yess hyung .. You my real hyung.. She giggle curly
Okk so only listen to mee
Oyyyy whyy ??? Why she will listen only to you ..hun???
Coz I her hyung and her mother told ME to look after her and take care it her so she will be listening to me only and plus I m the one how is elder ,strong and smarter one hhere and NO I didn't jumped and ran coz I was scared but I was in hurry my dad calling me so I had to go. ... He reasoned explained.. So zaya I m true and honest annd brave... Okkk ???

Okeyyy hyungi you rrrrr brave and my Hero ... Yeyyyyy my hyung is super hero.... She jumped up and down clapping she small chubby hand ...
Oooo she is just lil kid who knows nothing ... Said other boy
No I m not .... I m my hyung sis and he knows every thing, and he is big and smart and strong .. She informed ...
But what with you BTW about all this hunnn lil kid ...??? 😏.
She is MY lil sis
So.... ????
So I can break you mouth if you tont my sis. He hiss with anger ...

OK OK .... Whatever....

Yeeeyyy my hyung is super strong and brave .... So hyung we are going to jungle to find fairies... She ask with hope and look up her hyung with her puppy eyes... Haann hyung we are going right 😺😺

AAA AAA ummmm wellllll ....
Hyung you said....
Okkkk we are going ..... He declared with determination
Yeyyy we are going.. We are going. U r best hyung ... 
OK OK now come on .. Its already late in evening you mother will kill me if we not come back in time

Okey.. Hyung .... Bye bye all hyung and all friends we will meet tomorrow ..okeyy
Okk ..... Exclaimed evey one and went to all their houses
This is nice day thinks lil girls and smile wildly coz now she knows that her hyung is super strong and he will help her to find fairies..
I m going to tell mom that we are going to find them ... She deicide with pure happiness...

Mooommmm ... U know where we are going to go
Ohhhh where baby ... Asked her mom with love 

Okkk so I will tell you...

And here start her another good night full of stories...

She was happy

Really she was happy ..........