。 death at one's elbow

。 SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

The words of the noble House Marigot are Nurture, Flourish, Thrive. With a bumblebee adorning the official sigil, there is no intent of intimidation or rage. The family had remained of high status due to the fact that they stayed away from the prying eyes of those who might bring them harm. They had no grievance with other houses; they did not start wars because they felt like it; they helped when necessary and bent the knee to ensure the survival of their people.

Aurelia Marigot knew how her life began, and she knew how it would end. She would become another nobleman's lady, bear him children and then die at a ripe old age, as she hopefully would not make any enemies along the way. She knew that if she listened, learned, and applied herself, she would live to see her offspring grow and follow in her footsteps. She knew she wasn't destined for greatness, but rather for comfort and peace.

Though comfort and peace seemed to be the least of her desires following the execution of Lord Eddard Stark. Left with a fiery spirit and a preference for staying alive, Aurelia must leave some of her closest companions behind in favour of the future of herself and her family. There is no choice but to take her house's words to a whole new level.

Nurture her new skills, whether they be swordplay or politics.

Flourish amidst the watching eyes of her allies and her foes.

Thrive. Become the hope the honourable dream of, and the threat the dishonourable dread.

|

CAST

SARAH BOLGER | AURELIA 'REY' MARIGOT[ the noblewoman with something to hide

[ the noblewoman with something to hide. ]
my family's sigil is a bumblebee. they are gentle and good, but if you cross them, they can cause great pain. i pray you not attempt to cross a member of house marigot.