Chapter 2

School was finally over. I walked out of my last class. Taylor came running over to me.

"Hey bro! So I'm begging you to please come to the party. Dude, you need to experience something like this. Its gonna be huge!" Taylor said putting his hand on my shoulder

"Dude, I can't." I said walking over to my locker.

"Pleeeeease!" Taylor said.

"Okay, okay, fine! But, your giving me a ride." I said putting my stuff away in my backpack.

Me and Taylor walked to my house.

"I'm gonna go get ready bruhh, I'll be right back." Taylor said going next door to his house.

I went inside and started to get ready.

"Shawn, where are you going?" My mom asked me.

"Out " I said putting a t-shirt on.

"And where's out?" She asked.

"Just with some friends mom, I'll be back later." I said.

"Okay. Be back before 10." Mom said washing the dishes.

I went outside 1 hour later, and Taylor was outside with his car.

"Damn, bro, you get ready like a girl." He said.

"Whatever bruhh."  I said getting inside.

We drove to the house where the party was at. It already had like 200 people there.

We got out of the car and walked toward the house.

"See bro, this is going to be great, you might even meet someone." He said.

But I don't want anyone. I thought to myself.

"Yea. Sure." I said to him.

We walked into the house. And we pushed our way through people.  Trying to find who is in charge of this party. I don't know why Taylor won't tell me who. But oh well.

We finally got our way to the front. And then there was the person who is hosting the party.  

Now I know why Taylor didn't tell me. It was Madison Beer. Every one in the school, yeah, they all want her, including me.

Taylor knows how much I like her, so that's probably why he wanted me to come so bad.

We walked up to her.

"Hey Madison!" Taylor said.

"Hey." Madison said hugging him.

"You look hot." Madison said.

"You too bae." Taylor said to her.

Great. Well that obviously means that they like each other.

"Hey Shawn." Madison. said coming toward me.... woah! She knows my name?!.

"You look perfect as always babe." She said hugging me.

"Uh, thanks, you too." I said. Is she just saying this or does she mean this. Cause she calls Taylor babe too.

(Janet's P.O.V)

Yeah, you readers probably forgot all about me. But if you keep thinking. "What happened to Shawn hanging out with Janet at McDonald's today.?" Well I love you already.

Shawn left me hanging at McDonald's.  And yes, I'm still here. It's already 4:53 and he still isn't here. Do I have any idea where he's at? No, I don't at all. I'm so mad. He promised me he'd be here. And what makes things worse, I don't have his number. He got a New phone. Sooooooooooo I'm screwed with that.

I guess I just have to wait a little bit longer.

(Shawns P.O.V)

"Hey Shawn, we should like,  hang out sometime. " Madison said.  Taylor left me all alone with her so he could go play foot ball in the back yard.

"Shawn. You. there?" She asked snapping me out of my thinking.

"Oh, Yea, we should." I said shaking. I'm so nervous. You have No idea.

"Yay! And um. Can I have a kiss?" She asked.

"You wanna rush things." I thought. out loud.

"No, it's just, I've liked you ever since 6th grade. And I just.  I've wanted a kiss from you for that long." She said.

"Oh, um, well, same with me, But, I just wanna wait. I mean, We just barely started talking." I said.

"Your right." She said.

4 hours later.

----------------

So I got Madison's number, and were actually going to hangout tomorrow after school.

I'm so excited!

I had to leave the party, cause my mom called and told me to come home, she never allows me to be a normal teen.

I went up to my bedroom. And looked around.

I was soooo. happy.

I fell onto my bed,  and looked over at a picture on my desk, it was of me and Janet. When we won the science fair.

I laid there and closed my eyes. But then a few seconds later, I shot up.

"JANET!" I yelled.

How could I forget all about our study at McDonald's?! She must hate me! Oh my gosh! I got to message her on Facebook.

Facebook          |                Shawn Mendes

------------------

Janet Baker  ||

----------------------

Hey. I'm sooooooooooo sorry I forgot about meeting you at McDonalds. I got invited to a party, and I forgot alllll about you.

I'm so sorry. Forgive me?

Message seen at 9:15 pm

-------------------------------------------------

Great, she's mad at me. Gosh! I hate myself. Why did I have to do this?! WHY?!.

It's all Taylor's fault. ALL HIS FAULT.

But then, there's a part of me that's saying.

"Dude, don't be so mad, you got got a date with Madison Beer. Forget that nobody Janet"

And then there's another part of me.

"You got to skip that day with Madison,  and make it up to your best friend. Imagine how you would feel if she did that to you.  You know you like Janet. So choose the right Girl. "

Yup, you read that. I do like Janet. And I always have.