Game Start!

I died because of a banana peel, really? All those years of hard work and training to be destroy by a fruit which was really annoying just by thinking about it but it just took me a few seconds to accept it like how I accepted that I can no longer trust anyone, those pretty smiles and sweet words are all covers of there true faces.

Yn: Still it's pretty hard to accept this but now is not the time since I've really been wondering, where am I or my soul that is, is this place even hell or heaven or maybe..."

I am sweating a lot since I just imagine something that I read in stories like from novels that it is an endless abyss where it is bottomless and nothing can escape it once your in it, lets not think of negative thoughts since my sanity might break faster like this.

I managed to calm myself down and my heart started beating normally again,wait... beating heart? I have a heart and it's beating?! Shit I'm still alive means that this is not any of those places that I imagine but where am I?

God: That is a good question and the answer to that is you are in my house."

I was startled by the voice and I turn to look but there was no one there which made me think that I was already losing it so I slap my face real hard that blood was coming out of the wound but suddenly it got heal which felt really warm.

God: Please your not insane and I am god who is here to give you a second chance in life. I have been watching you for a long time now Yn and I thought that you deserve a second chance so, I will send you to any world you like from those animes you watch and you can bring any kind of cheat with you for extra compensation."

I was just there staring at nothing like an idiot with my mouth hanging wide since all of this was happening all at once that my brain took a while to digest it then I put my hand on my chin and I did my thinking pose since it's pretty useless to understand this so you just have to go with the flow.

Yn: Thank you for giving me this chance but I do not wish to be born again so if you could just send me to heaven."

God: What! I can't accept that, as a god I have a heavy guilt within me for not being able to help you so that's why you will do this and live your new life."

Yn: What if I do bad things in my new life and I might go to hell for it."

God: No you won't, you grew up with a personality like that because of my shameful mistake so I take full responsibility with anything you do there with your cheat and I will send you to heaven after you die!"

Yn: Wow that is very kind of you."

He was making sounds like he was proud of his decision and I didn't say anything else since I won't even go to hell after my second so life so why not try it. I think hard and long and I finally made a decision then I raise my head to answer.

Yn: Ok I have decided I want to have the ability to travel different dimensions and the worlds that I can travel to are the world of [RWBY], [High School DxD] and [Tensei Shitara Slime], and the power I want is The Gamer."

God: I did say you could pick any world but since I'm god I can bend the rules by how much I want so check that's done now here is the power you have requested."

After half a minute pass when a light appeared before me and when I touch it it went inside my hand then to my entire body which was a very gross feeling.

Yn: Ok that was pretty weird but at the same time awesome."

God: Now the last thing to do is to send you two which world first since there is practically three worlds on your choices."