A different path

I was flying above the Jura Forest and it was really beautiful to the eyes that I started laughing of how amazing it was and I started flying at full speed breaking through the wind around me, travelling at the speed of mach 13 or higher I was roaming around the forest then I saw a village which was on fire so I immediately stop and dash towards it.

I arrived on top of the village while flying in mid air and I saw there was goblins in these village and then I thought 'isn't this the village where the protagonist will live?' looks like I change history and the goblins got massacre  by the wolves but no point in thinking about that now.

I quickly go down the village and started checking the surroundings with magic for any living survivors but I didn't find a single one, I just shrug it off and I flew above the village again and change my eyes to be suitable in tracking down the trails of those wolves.

Yn: Where could they be?

I couldn't find their hideout but thanks to great sage it only took a few seconds to find them and they were only half a kilometer away so I flew there normally while fully releasing the mana in my body to the max, 'lets scare the shit out of them!' I was smiling like a mad man then I arrived in front of the cave and their was two wolves who are guarding but they froze up when they was me.

Yn: Move aside will you?

They quickly move to the side and I started bouncing inside and I saw their was a lot of wolves here and I saw Ranga at the end of the tunnel where the other wolves are and his huge father who was just looking at me with hostile eyes.

???: Who are you, why have you come here?!

I wasn't in the mood to argue with the dude so I sent a water blade and beheaded him which scared the shit out of all of them so I started walking to the corpse and all of them gave way but Ranga stood in front of me with shaking legs and he looked at me with pleading eyes.

Ranga: P-Please don't disgrace my fathers corpse!

Yn: The weak has no right to talk back.

I coated my voice with magic to make it sound more dangerous so he back down slowly to side and I stood in front of the corpse and I immediately used my unique skill [Predator] and his corpse disappear and all of them was scared shitless again so I transform into their leaders but into a Tempest Wolve and it was a good thing the cave was big enough to hold my siz and height.

Yn: All of you will serve and those who betray me will die, if those who doesn't want to serve raise up you voice now so I may dispose of you.

All: We will serve you!

All of them bow down especially Ranga but he no longer looked angered so I just ignore it and I told them to form a line so I could give them names and their eyes immediately shined but Ranga literally had stars in his.

*Mini Time Skip*

Damn it was very exhausting to name wolves who number more than 200 and the hardest part was thinking of the damn names but I gave Ranga the same name like in the anime then I order some of them to take guard outside and they gladly agree then I made the ground around me soft and I lay down on it with wolf form and I told great sage to put me to sleep then wake me up after my mana is full again.

*Time Skip*

I woke up and I saw the wolves yesterday are now much more bigger and fiercer and when I turn to look to Ranga he was even more bigger than in the anime which made me proud a little, I stretch a bit since I am still in wolf form then I went outside and four wolves are guarding with great care at the entrance bow their heads to me and greeted me.