Chapter one

Sorry for the other chapter::: it was meant to be a prolog. Thanks!

Chloe had to admit. Her boss was a pretty good boyfriend. While it didn't seem right what they were doing, she honestly didn't care. She didn't want to kick Lucifer off the case but when he keeps acting like a dick, she had too. He had acted weird all day and finally snapped when he attacked his boss, they sent him home.   

She had just made it back home after a long day when Dan called.

"What's up?" She answered the call

"Lucifer got into a car accident. Looks pretty bad but he's breathing. Barely." Dan said back to her.

She got silent. "Ok thanks for telling me. I'm heading to the hospital now" It wasn't until she was in her car and was almost to the hospital when she realized how scared she was. Lucifer was always a reckless driver but he has never gotten into an accident.

She wondered what he had been up to at that time of night. Probably going to another girls house. She thought. It bothered Chloe a little bit, but how could she talk? She was sleeping with her boss.

She arrived at the hospital, asked what room number Lucifer had, and headed there.

When she caught sight of how bad Lucifer looked, a lump formed in her throat. How is he alive? She was thinking when Dan and Trixie arrived.

They looked through the windows in silence, they couldn't go through the door just yet. Lucifer was still in critical condition and doctors were working on him.

About 30 minutes later a doctor walked out.

" He's stable. Y'all may go in now. Mr.Morningstar is very lucky to be alive. He's still unconscious, but he should be awake in a couple of hours." The Doctor then walked away. Chloe,Dan, and Trixie walked in, just as the doctors walked out.

Chapter 2 coming soon. They will be getting longer. Just trying to keep you on your toes. This is my first fan fiction so sorry if it sucks