Chapter 7

For the first time in a long time, Chloe woke up with lucifer not beside her. He decided that it would be better for him to make sure LUX is doing fine and he would be out late. Chloe expected him to probably just sleep with some other women.

When she got to work, lucifer was already there, and didn't look hung over. He smiled when he sees chloe.

"Ahh good morning det...Chloe." He corrects himself. She looks at him and says"So who did you sleep with last night?" He looked at her like she was crazy. "Detective I am dating you so obviously,nobody. No drinks either!"

The day was successful. A crime was solved and chloe convinced lucifer to spend the night.

"Oh and Tricia comes back over tonight." Chloe says to lucifer when they make it to her house. "Why does she have an obsession with me by the way?" He asked as a joke. Just then the doorbell rings. It is Dan dropping of trixie. He looks surprised to see lucifer there. "What the hell are you doing here." Dan askes in an angered voice.

"I assure you he'll has nothing to do with it Daniel." Was Lucifers response. Dan leaves without another word. "Monkey it's already late please go get ready for bed." Chloe says. She looks up at lucifer. "How will we tell her about us?" She mumbles. "We wait till she askes." Is his response. They put trixie to sleep and Stan out in the living room. Chloe goes over and hugs lucifer.

They stay like this until lucifer picks up chloe, and carrys her to bed.

Yeah sorry if this is short, and bad. I'm still pretty new so. I hope you like it. Please give me some feedback. Thx see you next chapter