12// Birthday

Sleeping peacefully in his sleep Manny did not want to interrupt him. But the morning wood was poking out and that got her wet. They laid naked in his bed from their actions the previous night. Dylan moaned as Manny kissed up his neck leaving him a hickey. She tocuhed his erection and moved her wrist up and down very fast but didn't want him to finish yet. She then straddled his waist and slid into him. Dylan eyes opened when he felt her warmth inside him. "Mmmm I can wake up like this forever." She chuckled at his response as his grabbed her ass and helped her move against him. It didn't take long for them to finish. He then flipped her and pulled out of him. "Well I can do that since I take birth control.
Morning surprises," she leaned towards him a peck his lips.

"I love you." He blurted. "You don't have to say it back, I just wanted to let you know that." She can't believe he was the one to say it first. She didn't know how all in he was with her. "I love you too. I've loved you for a while now." She says as she wraps her arms around his neck. He leaned down a pecked her lips staring down at her beautiful dark brown skin, feeling so lucky she is his. "I'll be right back. Stay in bed." He hops up and walks out not before Manny get's a glance at his polished ass.

After ten minuted of waiting Dylan comes back in with a Victoria's secret's bag on one arm and a plate of eggs on the other. "Happy Birthday." He says as he sits beside her. She reach out to grab the bag when he pulls away and  while thrusting the plate of eggs towards her. "Eat first babe." She then takes his orders and quickly finishes her food. He then gives her the birthday present and she sees it's a bunch matching bras and underwear. "This is so cute. Thank you I love it. So I forgot to mention, the other day at your job was weird." Dylan furrow his eyes waiting for her to continue. "Your assistant. She was very annoyed, like in a jealous way. I mean not very obvious though. But I could tell, do you think she has a crush on you?"
Quickly Dylan shook his head. "No that's impossible, I think she's gay." Surprised by his comment Manny decided to let it go.
After she leaned in to kiss him when her phone went off.

Lisa: Your Mom is wondering where you're at, you better get home soon before she calls Angela's house.

"Shit, I have to get home." She hopped up, packing her gift in her overnight back and putting her clothes on. "Yeah let me put my clothes on and grab my keys." Dylan says with a toothless grinned. He was just so happy he confessed his love because it was felt like a huge weight is is off his shoulders.
***

"There is my 18 year old girl!" Manny's Grandma says as she walks in the house and smells the food coming from sees the buffet of breakfast food on the table. "Happy birthday  baby. How was Angelas?" Her mom comes around from the stove to hug and kiss her daughter on the forehead as she tell her it was fun. Lisa comes downstairs and give her cousin a gift bag of smell good from bath and body works. As they were taking their seat the doorbell rung. When Lisa got up to welcome the unknown guest Manny sees who it is when she sees it is her father and Dylan following right behind her. Her stomach dropped. Now they are together its weird seeing that Dylan and her father are friends. She almost forgot for a second. "Happy birthday sweetheart." Her dad says as he kisses her on the forehead and hands her a hundred buck. "Thank you dad." She tried to avoid looking Dylan's way because every time she stares into those blue eyes it makes her hot. He had on a plain white T on today with jogging pants and she's pretty sure he didn't put on underwear.

"Kathy, Manny I hope you don't mind Dylan joining us. He was in the neighborhood." He says. Dylan scratches his beard and him and Manny's eyes meet. "Yeah, I hope you don't mind." Manny's mom says it's find and for everyone to have a seat because breakfast was served. Dylan took a seat right next Manny, which got her got her more nervous. Lisa noticed and tried talking to her parents and grandma about something crazy that happened on the news. "Happy Birthday." He whispers and she numbles a thank you.

As they were eating her dad ask her was her plans for the next week. "Um job hunting, I really need to find one so I can save up car."

"I mean, my firm is hiring interns. It's paid so if you want to build your resume and you can apply there." Dylan says. "Really? That would be perfect thank you."

"That's really sweet of you Dylan, thank you." Her mom says. "No problem, it's 2 days out of the week but it the pay is amazing." Manny says she'll take it instantly. "My assistant will be mentoring you," great Manny thought as she was rolling her eyes in her head. "Miranda, just go online and apply and I'll pull your application, you can start Monday."

Working alongside Dylan at his law firm should be interesting but in a good way. She hope things went smoothly but she would be with Dylan so it shouldn't be a problem. He would have her back.