✥Chapter 3✥

Why?

Because he's an angel

Wings glimmering gold

A portrait of perfection

Love's greatest deception

The blinding image of beauty

Deception of purity

Devil in disguise

Frank's face was laced with shock; eyes wide open, eyebrows raised, mouth ajar, which Gerard mirrored. However, Gerard seemed pleasantly surprised, lips curling up in a small smile and eyebrows arched. Gerard looked different in his clergy clothing, a pure white color surrounding his throat along with beads of the rosary. His white cloak trailed behind him as he held the Bible in hand. Oh no-oh no! Frank thought, he couldn't feel like that about a priest. He felt a horrible twist in his gut; guilt. Lusting over a priest? He thought there couldn't be a worst offense, he was definitely going to hell. The priest gave him a small smile as he walked past him, gently touching the back of his hand with his calloused ones. The priest had small teeth with a small mouth, childlike in a way. It just made him appear more pure.

Frank felt blood rushing to his face and his head was roaring. He couldn't hear the sound of the choir, or even his mother calling his name. All he could focus on was the wild thoughts and regrets. The burning sensation of fear and his dirty, shameful sin. Everything was a blur, a blur of red lights and the flames of the candles. The pinch at the front of his forehead. He felt himself lose control over his own body, his limbs going limp. As he look up one last time, he saw the priest look at him with concern; before the black veil of unconsciousness fell over him.

* * * * * * * *

A golden glow danced across the crisp white ceiling. Frank watched it move before rubbing his eyes and stretching out. As he turned to his side, he noticed he was on a couch. He curled into a ball and groaned, his head throbbed. "What the fuck", he whispered touching his forehead expecting to see red stained fingers when he wiped it. Fortunately he wasn't bleeding, just a feeling that mimicked that. His head was on fire, along with the rest of his body. As he propped himself up on his elbows he realized he was covered in a thick white quilted blanket. He definitely didn't own one, and it certainly wasn't helping his condition. Scanning his surroundings, it finally occurred to him, he was not at his house. "what the fuck" he once again muttered throwing the blanket off him and sitting up with a grunt.

A loud bang from the other room startled him, he almost fell of the couch. Turning around and propping his arms over the back of the couch he watched a familiar canister of Sapphire blue paint roll into the room quickly followed by its owner. None other than Gerard, or rather, Father Way himself. The man was wearing all black, still with the familiar mark of a priest, the collar. Gerard noticed him after bending over to pick up the pail.

"Oh Frank, you're awake!" I'm sorry, did I wake you up? I should have been more careful." Gerard murmured bringing his free hand to his mouth and biting his nails. Frank found that little action endearing.

"No worries, you didn't." Frank brushed his fringe out of his face and yawned. Gerard gave him a nod and content smile. "And no disrespect but where the fuck am I?" Gerard looked at him, a bit shocked before Frank processed what he said and covered his mouth. He just cursed in the presence of a priest, that must have added onto his sin points. Panicked, he quickly responded "Shit sorry!" And then covered his mouth again. He most certainly wasn't helping himself. Frank must have flushed fifty different shades of red as he curled deeper into a ball. Gerard just stared at him blankly before laughing. The motherfucker laughed at him. Frank scowled and Gerard laughed harder.