chapter one

After seeing much you had affected Yoongi with the smallest actions, he knew he wanted more of you

After seeing much you had affected Yoongi with the smallest actions, he knew he wanted more of you. In order to get more of you, he needed to have you first.

Yoongi has some classes with [name], about two or three, he used those hours wisely devising a plan to wrap you around his finger. It wasn't easy, seeing you were friends with the student council president, Kim Namjoon.

Yoongi was also on the student council and was apart of the music club as well. He and Namjoon weren't close but neither were they distant. They occasionally talked but he realizes now that all of their conversations ended up being about [name].

[name], [name], [name]. He sees it now, all that time spent with him, he caught feelings. Yoongi couldn't have that. Why did you attract him? Yoongi never had feelings for any girl, except for one. After her, he promised not to ever catch feelings for any other girl but then you came into his life and he broke his promise.

He sat on his seat near the piano, music sheets in front of him and a pencil in his hand. He fidgeted and moved his pencil around, putting it between his lips, on his ear, and even balancing it between his nose and upper lip. He had no inspiration for a song, but then he saw you.

You had walked by the music room and caught Yoongi. You went back a couple steps to get a clearer view of the boy, waving to him and opening the door.

"What are you doing now?" She asked, setting down her things and grabbing a pencil and paper.

"Well, nothing really. Are doing anything at the moment?" He asked, looking up to meet her sparkling eyes.

"I was on my way to see Namjoon, but then I saw you here and wanted to drop by," she sat down at another table near him and was moving her pencil across the paper.

He got up from his seat to see what she was focusing on. She saw him inching closer and immediately hid the paper with her arms and head.

"Hey! No peeking, it's for you," she giggled. She had her hair covering her paper and she continued to draw for 5 minutes.

He sat there watching her in amusement. He didn't realize that she had finished and she had met his eyes until she snapped her fingers across his face. He jumped.

"Here you go! I saw you and your piano and instantly had an idea. I hope you like it," she said softly.

She handed him the paper and he took it from her hands. It was a drawing of a boy softly playing the piano. It was him, he was the boy. He looked up but she was gone.

He frowned and folded the paper, putting it in his pocket, careful not to crease it. He walked out of the music room and went searching for [name]. He tried not to attract attention to himself so he did so secretly. He recognized her backpack and followed her. He saw that she was heading toward the student council.

As she got closer to the student council office, she started to sprint. He was startled at her sudden movements. He hid behind a wall and watched the girl carefully. He saw her run up to the one and only, Kim Namjoon. She hugged him and he stumbled back. He chuckled and Yoongi clenched his hands.

She began to start conversation with Namjoon and they walked into the office. Yoongi had an idea, he was in the council and had easy access to anything in the school. Every place in the building has cameras except for the classrooms and the bathrooms.

Yoongi smiled at his thought and walked off. He then stopped, what are you doing to him? Ever since that one day, he can't seem take his eyes off of you. He brushed off the thought as he replaced it  with thoughts of you. Oh, he loved you and he ignored those feelings. He didn't want to love you, nor even think of you but he did anyway.

He wanted to love, after her, but he couldn't. [name] was able to fix all of that for him and now all he has to do fill in the blanks.