chapter two

Yoongi decided to leave you and Namjoon alone for today

Yoongi decided to leave you and Namjoon alone for today. He wanted to respect your privacy—before he was going to invade it— he didn't want to feel guilty and invade you right away. He just wanted to know how you were attracting his and Namjoon's attention. He wanted to know what you did besides go to school and study. He knew that if he was so attracted to her, that's she'd have an interesting life.

-

Yoongi walked into the school building happier than ever. He had a feeling that today would be good, [name] obviously made his mood and day better. He walked into their first class, the class that they had together. He sat down but didn't seat himself at his usual seat at the opposite side of [name]'s seat. He sat next to her instead.

No one sat there, and her usual seat was empty. He was one of the first couple of kids to get to class first, which meant they always had first pick of where they wanted to sit. He rushed over to the seat next to [name] and took out his supplies. He got bored quickly so decided to draw on his worksheet, he could always grab an extra before lessons started.

It was a music worksheet, his assignment for music club was due at the end of the day. He always did the work and ended up damaging it, but then redid it. He was always lucky. His drawing skills weren't the best, but they were decent, decent enough to decipher what he drew. He started with the eyes, then the button nose, then the pink lips. Her rosy cheeks and her luscious hair.

He drew all her features, to the best of his ability. He wanted to repay her in some way of drawing him and his first love, his precious piano. He still kept your drawing with him, always analyzing everything on the crumbled paper. The shading, the strokes, the precision, the detail. There was never a thing that you weren't perfect at.

He thought you were perfection itself. Just as he finished drawing your features, you walked into class. You were fiddling with your bag straps and walked over to your seat, right next to him. You looked at him with confusion written all over your face, your brows furrowed.

He smiled lightly and looked back down at his drawing. You chose to shrug it off, you thought maybe he didn't like the person he was originally sitting next to and decided to move.

You peered over his head to see his drawing. You were a curious person and obviously wanted to see it more clearly. You put your palms on the desk and leaned your body so you could see his paper. He took notice of what you were doing and smirked, covering his paper with his arms.

You clicked your tongue. He's pulling a [name] on me. You let it go and sat down at you desk. An idea popped into your head and you quickly took a paper out of you bag. You grabbed your pencil and eraser and began to scribble on your paper. Yoongi heard the stroke and scribbles of your paper and was curious to what you were drawing.

He peered over to see your paper but you quickly lifted your head and put your palm on his paper. He had his palm already over the paper and took it from you with ease.

"Nice try, [name]," he smirked.

You groaned. Why couldn't he show you what he was drawing? You had eventually shown him what you had drawn. You sat back down and grabbed your notebook. You opened it and in the front pocket was a folded paper. You saw that the person who had drawn this had a very heavy hand as the pencil strokes were visible from the other side of the sheet. You took the folded paper out fo the pocket and opened it. It was a picture of you. It was very well drawn, you looked to your side, Yoongi had stopped drawing on his paper.

In fact, his paper was gone. You were very confused at everything happening, it was all too fast for you. You analyzed the paper and saw a signature on the shoulder. You squinted your eyes to see the writing and saw that it's Yoongi's name. You looked to your side to see the classroom empty. Class was over? When you came in, lessons hadn't even started.

You had a feeling today wasn't going to be so great.

-

Yoongi made his way to the student council office. Through there he'd take a shortcut to the video room, where security watched the surveillance tapes. They were on lunch, which lasted for about an hour so Yoongi had just enough time. He opened the door quietly and closed it behind him. He locked it to be on the safe side. He had worked with numerous amounts of music equipment that was advanced and modern so computers were not new to him.

He sat down on the black chair and clicked at the mouse. He moved the mouse to the label, "STUDENT COUNCIL"
Namjoon usually liked privacy and told security to block that. The tapes was always still recording, the security always just had it off. Yoongi went to the time lapse and went to yesterday, he ran the mouse backward to rewind. He saw you in the frame and slowed down. He saw that Namjoon was hugging you. You let go but he didn't. You seemed uncomfortable and pushed him. He seemed a bit confused but shrugged it off.

He began to discuss work with you and after about half an hour, you decided you were going to leave. Namjoon stopped you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you back into his chest. You were in shock at how fast everything went and how weird your situation was. He hugged you and whispered something in your ear, it made a smile pop up on your face.

Yoongi's hand was dusted into a ball. He was mad that you were showing more attention to Namjoon instead of him. Namjoon pushes your forward gently and walked behind his desk, grabbing a bouquet of flowers. You gasped and grabbed them, touching the petals and putting them to your nose. You nodded your head vigorously, answering a question. The one Namjoon asked.

Yoongi was devastated. He thought today was good, but it wasn't. He hoped Namjoon didn't ask the question he was thinking of. But most importantly, he hoped you hadn't said yes. But you did.

i'm real sorry that my books aren't updated as regularly. i've been very busy with school but I'll try and make time for my books