Lie to the Truth.

The snow was high tonight, the cold was getting to everyone, and Ryan could only sit under his two blankets, feeling like a fucking popsicle.

    His air heater was broken on Christmas Eve. What better way to spend it alone and cold, while eating ice cream of course because fuck logic.

     Ryan shivered at the next bite. What was the temperature? °30 or something? His phone vibrated from under his arm. It was a text from Brendon.

   "Happy Christmas Eve! I'm kind of bored and alone tonight. So I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch movies? Idk, you don't have too. Your probably with family or something. Sorry."

    Ryan laughed at the text. It was so Brendon.  He texted back.

   "Haha okay, Btw I don't really have family. I'll be over soon Caprisun Boy."

   Ryan felt like he said the right thing right? Was the 'Caprisun Boy' too much?

      He gets ready and makes his way to the house, remembering the address from Christmas in the Park earlier that month.

       He walks up to the porch with his pockets stuffed in his coat pockets.

        Brendon has a big house all to himself. It's big, green and white, a garden in the front, driveway, stairs. He hasn't been any further than the porch.

      Ryan knocked lightly and the door swung open about 1 minute later, showing a beautiful Brendon. Black glasses, one of those navy blue Christmas sweaters with all those patterns, black sweat pants, and grey socks. Ryan felt over dressed.

      "Hey. Come in." Brendon let Ryan come inside. The interior was nice. It had a kitchen area with a table for two, and the corner was a grey couch, t.v, coffee table, and some mugs on the coasters.

    "I like it." Ryan gestures to the house.

   "Thanks. Do you really want to wear jeans during the movies? I have extra clothes." Brendon offered.

     Ryan hesitated for a moment, being in Brendon's clothes? Totally. "Sure Thanks."

     Brendon small smiled and went into other room. Ryan wasn't sure whether to follow or not.

    He came back with grey sweats and a black T-shirt. "here." He tossed them to Ryan.

   "Where is your bathroom?" Ryan asked politely.

  "Why? You can't change right here?" Brendon mused. Ryan rolled his eyes.

  "Turn around then." Ryan declared. Brendon scoffed and went over to the kitchen. Ryan reluctantly took off his pants and slid on the sweats. He took off his shirt, leaving him bare chested.

  "What kind of Ramen do you want?" Brendon turned around to Ryan, shirtless. Ryan squeaked.

  "Hey! I'm not done!"

Brendon chuckled. "I wasn't complaining."

      Ryan blushed at his comment. "So what kind of Ramen?"

  "Chicken?"

   "Alright go pick 4 movies."

   "Why 4?"

   "Why not?" Brendon called out, starting the microwave with the two bowls in them.

   "True." Ryan finally said and turned to the obvious movie cabinet in the far corner.  He picked Aladdin, Peter Pan, Twilight, and Moulin Rouge.