Dangerous Blues.

**Sorry I was gone. I was at a Panic!at the disco concert! It was amaziballz and Dallon looked at me *screams* Enjoy the chapters coming! Only 4 left!**

      Considering the boys went to bed late, or early you can say, They wake up late. Ryan woke up first, almost crashing to the floor because he wasn't used to the couch.

        He was stretching his limbs, trying to ease out the strain in his neck. He couldn't seem to remember where the hell he was. The blue blanket was not recognizable, neither was the pile of movies near the t.v. Oh yeah. He spent the night at Brendon's.

       The thought makes his insides glitter in a weird way. He now wonders what to do. Go home and leave a note? Wait for him to wake up like a creep? Wake him up? Why would Ryan want to even think about leaving Brendon alone on Christmas.

       I guess it doesn't hurt to hang out a little bit. Might as well order him some breakfast since he's done so much for Ryan. It's the least he can do, plus it's Christmas. What's better than Christmas brunch in the morning.

        Ryan orders some things from the restaurant near his apartment. He orders a pie, orange juice, croissants, and Ryan thinks maybe Brendon is a vegetarian because their is literally no meat in his fridge. Yeah, Ryan is snooping around in the box of food at the moment.

       So no meat then. Ryan finishes the phone call, being as quiet as he can. Once he's done, he has to wait at least half an hour until it arrives, until then he is bored as hell.

      He tiptoed over to Brendon's room, putting his ear to the door. He could hear soft sounds of sweet breathing through the cracks. Ryan smiled and his temptation grew larger in his stomach.

      He did what his gut told him to do,literally, and opened the door, quietly going inside.

     He spotted Brendon under his blankets with his arms around knots, his pretty face drooling all over it. Ryan smiled widely and sat on the end of the bed, watching him sleep peacefully.

         His heart grew founder seeing Brendon sleep, like he actually felt something for the boy that came into Build-A-Bear-Workshop. He felt like he had trouble breathing around him and he wondered why Brendon made him feel this way.

     Brendon's feet were sticking out from under the blanket, so Ryan covered them with a blanket he was using earlier.

       Brendon make a sound under his sleeping breath, turning over with knot's still in his hands. Ryan decided just to let him sleep because he looks so beautiful.

      Ryan walks out of the room, leaving the door open. He goes over to the kitchen. Might as well set up for Christmas then. The problem is that he has no idea where the hell Brendon's things are.

     He looks through the drawers, looking for plates, forks, napkins, cool table decor etc. He luckily found enough to set up the table.

      He sneaks out the door, trying to not make a sound so Bren doesn't wake up. He waits outside for awhile, waiting for the food.

       A woman then shows up with the food in her black bag.

"$26" She says blandly while setting the foods on the counter. He got his wallet from his pair of jeans he left on the chair. They money was passed to her and she left.

        He sets up the food, putting it on the plates and drinks in the glasses. Ryan thinks he did a pretty good job.

      He jumps in surprise when he hears footsteps coming from the hall. He turned around to see a adorable Brendon. He had messy hair, dried drool on the corner of his mouth, and wearing some yellow bunny slippers.         "Hey." Brendon yawned. Ryan stared wide eyed. "hi."