(Russia x America) Parts 1 & 2

I always hated the annoying sound of your voice. It's loud, obnoxious, and irritating to listen to. How did you ever become the leader of the Allies? All you do is boast about yourself and stuff your fat face with food. I hate it, having to be ordered around by an idiot like you. I hate it, I hate these meetings, I hate the Allies, I hate the world, and most of all I hate you.

-----------------

"Yo! What up Russia"!?

After an exasperating world meeting, for some bizarre reason, America came to my house. He came blasting through the door as if any house legally belonged to him.

"What are you doing here America-"?

"Hey! Russia! Your house is freezing! Isn't there any place in your country that's warm"!?

There he goes cutting off my sentences again. It wasn't only me too. He basically did that to everyone. Even if it wasn't even important he'd cut you off just to hear his own voice. I tried not to get impulsive by this brat and tried my best to smile, "And what if I said there was"?

"Then I would like to see it"!

"Why would you want to see it"?

"Because dude! I told you its freezing! It's always snowing here! I wanna see a big patch of green grass and run through it like when I was little! You're so cold Russia"!

It is as if he likes the sound of his voice, but I for one can't stand it. I wish he would just shut up. Imagining a silent America is rather scary, but at the same time I think it would be bliss if America couldn't speak; yes it would be bliss if America couldn't speak. If America's sound was engulfed by the snow, that would give me such pleasure.

"You always wear scarfs, you wear the heaviest coats, and food is almost as bad as Britain's! But don't worry dude I brought some beer and as a sweet treat I brought some Coke"!

He's so aggravating always drinking sugary crap and insulting others; just shut up!

"I don't understand how you could live here!? I mean your sisters drive you insane don't they!? If I had siblings like that I would high tail out of this place in no time flat"!

America was too preoccupied by himself that he could never really be rattled by my ominous shadow like everyone else was. He could never tell; he's such an idiot. He raised a bottle of Coke up high with excitement and opened it shouting "Okay! It's party time-"!

*CRASH*!!!

I smacked the bottle from his hands and it shattered against the wall. America looked at me as if he was about to throw a childish fit "Hey!? What the hell was that for-!? Ugh! Hmpf"!?

I took my left hand, grabbed America by the jaw, and forced him to the floor. I was greatly amused by the confusion and fear he had in his eyes.

"Ha... haha... You can never shut your big mouth, can you America? Is that the only thing you can do; talk loud and insult others? I can stand you, but what I can't stand any longer is your voice. It's so high pitched and it echoes throughout my ears. Why can't you just shut the hell up"!?

When I raised my voice America began to tremble and I looked at him with such disgust. He's such a spoiled brat. He kept flexing his throat and I could feel his tongue struggling to speak, but my grip firmly kept his mouth shut. I looked over towards the glass Coke bottle and picked up the broken neck with my other hand. I straddled America so he wouldn't struggle and pointed the sharp tip at the base of his neck.

"Hmpf!! Ugh"!!!

"I think everyone even Britain would enjoy a silent America? Yes, everyone one would be better if no one could hear you".